Where are all the 80-100 pounders?????

Options
beckykceb
beckykceb Posts: 12 Member
I have a goal of 80 pounds to lose! Anyone else in the same boat! :) I am so excited about getting started on a better path......that just so happens to lead to a thinner, healthier me! :)

Replies

• simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm looking to lose about 100-120 pounds. I had a daughter and, after 42 weeks, she did a number on my figure. I was never teeny tiny, I was comfortable and maintaining my weight, but the pregnancy wrecked me!

Right now, I'm really deep into Webmd.com. I'm on there every day, looking to do the same thing here because webmd doesn't have a community like this. I eat about 1600-1800 cals a day and exercise about 1.5 hours on the bike and do 30 minutes of aerobics/weight training. I'm really dedicated. Before having a baby, I was very active so getting back into the swing isn't that hard for me. What about you?
  • Sagelit
    Sagelit Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi!

I have about 80 pounds to lose to my ultimate goal, and was looking for some people on a similar journey to mine. I've been off and on with weight loss for a long while. I lost 40 pounds in 2008/2009 before my wedding, but I've gained most of it back in the last 2 years while doing a college diploma. Now that I'm done (graduated yesterday!), I am really looking forward to losing it all and more again. My willpower has really slagged, so I need to get it back into tip top shape and resist all the sugar that I love!
  • dwightmercer
    dwightmercer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my goal is to loose 90 lbs so far im down 10 yay
  • azrainstorm
    azrainstorm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 87 pounds. I am just getting started with myfitnesspal. Can't wait to get to know you all.
  • dwightmercer
    dwightmercer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    woo hoo i'm down 15 lbs so far i had 90 to loose only 75 more to go .. We can do it !!!!!
  • Sarah0335
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I think I want to lose about 80 pounds (10 lost so far). I struggle with knowing what to use as my final goal because I have neve been skinny. Anyone else feel the same way?

Currently I am 239 and 5'8 and a size 16. I think I crossed over into the 200s before I was even in high school. I have no idea what my body will look and feel like at 180 or 170. My real goal is to get down to about a size 8. Whatever weight I am at doesn't really matter as long as I can slip on a single digit size pair of jeans!
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started last monday. I weighted 251 pounds. Today I'm at 246.6. So, I have lost 4.4 pounds already.

I started out with a goal of 180+ pounds. However, I did my BMI in this site and found out that I'm not supposed to be over 164.4. Another site pushed it to 171.

I don't want to just not be obese. I want to be in my healthy weight range for the first time in my life. The lowest I have weighted is 192. My goal is to lose another 70-80 pounds.

Losing this amount of weight will take a long time. So I'm open to all the support I can get. I'm also ready to give support since I know how hard and frustrating it can be.

Feel free to add me. :)