A Bet for my Niners

Options
jt221990
jt221990 Posts: 27 Member
I will bet someone 8 miles (on an elliptical or treadmill) that the Niner's will beat the Viking's this week. Any takers??

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    <<staying away from this one ! but hopefully someone will go for it
  • jt221990
    Options

haha. Running is about all I can do with a broken wrist. Maybe I should pick a game a tad closer?
  • Josh2040
    Josh2040 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

haha. Running is about all I can do with a broken wrist. Maybe I should pick a game a tad closer?

You are on I will take this bet. My viking are going to be rock stars after the tough loss this past week. People don't give them much credit but they are fighters like me they will beat the 49'ers
  • jt221990
    Options

You are on I will take this bet. My viking are going to be rock stars after the tough loss this past week. People don't give them much credit but they are fighters like me they will beat the 49'ers

You got it!
  • daddysgrl
    daddysgrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options

• daddysgrl
    Options
    Yes Ms. Lady I would love to accept the challenge! Old tired Moss against the team he used to be great on lol (just a tiny bit of s*** talk)
  • jt221990
    Options
    He didn't look Old and Tired with that touch down against the Packers! I'll take a side bet with you. 2 miles says Moss has 5 receptions or a TD this week.
  • daddysgrl
    Options
    He didn't look Old and Tired with that touch down against the Packers! I'll take a side bet with you. 2 miles says Moss has 5 receptions or a TD this week.
  • daddysgrl
    Options
    I'll bet he doesn't get the TD but not the 5 receptions. He could get thrown to all night! Fyi I have a Moss jersey and I love the guy, extremely talented! His one arm catches are my fave, I just don't think he's still got it
  • jt221990
    Options
    I think he's going to be great for the Niners, they're doing it this year!
  • Josh2040
    Options
    OMG!!!! totally looks like someone owes me 8 miles :)
  • jt221990
    Options

I got ya 6 yesterday.... give the rest this afternoon :)
  • Josh2040
    Options

I got ya 6 yesterday.... give the rest this afternoon :)

You go Girl!!