Need Friends who log in daily

Options
Hello. I'm a mommy of three. I have 1-1/2 year old twin girls and a 2 year old that will be turning 3 next month. I am looking for friends who log in daily and keep their food diary public. I like the feeling that people watch what I'm eating, lol. It helps me to make better choices. I had a few local friends and family sign up to MFP, but they haven't logged in for a very long time (1 month+).

I work out 6 days a week. I get up at 4:30AM and head to the gym where I work out for 1.5hrs. I do strength training and cardio ( I get back before anybody is up and before my hubby goes to work) I am also training to run a 5k. So I also run twice a week with my babies and hubby to train for that.

I am EXTREMELY determined to get in the BEST shape of my life and I would love friends that have fitness goals that they are determined to acheive. I totally need motivation and support because I'm realizing this is going to be a long journey. I have been on this routine for a month now and have lost only 2 lbs. though I have lost some inches. I am currently 162lbs and am 5'3" and want to be at or around 125lbs. I would love to acheive this by my anniversary next year which is in March. So thats 37lbs I need to lose in about 6 months.

Replies

• smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I log in everyday and I also workout 6 days a week. Having kids motivated me to get in the best shape possible and I have found a true passion and calling in the field of nutrition and fitness. I love motivating others and I feel the best way to do that is be a good example. Healthy eating and hitting the gym has helped me loose over 50lbs and it does take time but it is totally worth it! I too get up before the rest of the house to work out but with a 2 year old and 1 year old that is the only time. The more people who are involved in your journey the easier it gets and before long it just becomes a natural routine to be healthy. Good luck and welcome!
    Dana
  • fit_and_fab_after_kids
    Options
    hi :) feel free to add me my diary is viewable only by my friends!!!
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I work out 6-7 days/week and my diary is visible to friends. I'm also determined to get in the best shape of my life.
  • Sharlene113
    Sharlene113 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I log in every day and record every bite. I workout as much as I can, being that I'm a full time student. I'm down 14 lbs. since 7/11/12. Slow and steady.
  • henryandrewmom
    henryandrewmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log on every day and record absolutely everything! I have a 16 month old son, am finally down to pre-pregnancy weight, but unfortunately was at my heaviest when I got pregnant. I am hoping to lose another 20 pounds (25 would be great!) and run another half-marathon in May.
  • bethanywink
    Options
    Ill add you. I log in daily and I'm usually on here throughout the day. I also keep my food diary public. I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter. I work out 2-3 times per week.
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I log in every day as well, feel free to add me! I have two small kiddos as well, a 6 year old and a 20 month old, and my husband and I both work full time. I know how hard it can be trying to find time for your workouts as well as time to make healthy foods, but I am here trying to do just that! It sounds like we are pretty similar in our weight loss goals too, I am 5'6 at 170, and would love to be at 140 (130 will be my next goal!). I have been doing this pretty steadily for about 5 weeks now, and my weight loss has been slow as well (5 lbs so far). I found out 1-2 lbs a week is the healthy way to do it, even though it seems like this is taking FOREVER!! So I too have realized this will be a long journey :) My friends on MFP have been so supportive (smartblond being one of them ;) and remind me of things exactly when I need that little nudge. I feel very lucky to have found this app, and would love to support you as well throughout your weight loss journey! And anyone else whose goals are similar :) Good luck to you!
  • suzqmf
    suzqmf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ALL OF YOU....Feel free to add me - I log in every day and have everything public (I don't understand why people don't).
    I am a mom of two boys (5 and 9) and am trying to find freelance writing work from home (no luck so far).
    I am tired of being tired, no energy etc. I have slacked the last several days on exercising...MUST get back into it tomorrow!
  • glamwaggs
    Options
    Hello, My name is Lupita. I recently joined and log my foods and exercises daily. Would love some more support :) Thank you

Lupita
    AKA Sweating_Glitter
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I would also love friends who log in every day please...

Jane
  • Mama_Lyn
    Mama_Lyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a mommy of three. I have 1-1/2 year old twin girls and a 2 year old that will be turning 3 next month. I am looking for friends who log in daily and keep their food diary public. I like the feeling that people watch what I'm eating, lol. It helps me to make better choices. I had a few local friends and family sign up to MFP, but they haven't logged in for a very long time (1 month+).

I work out 6 days a week. I get up at 4:30AM and head to the gym where I work out for 1.5hrs. I do strength training and cardio ( I get back before anybody is up and before my hubby goes to work) I am also training to run a 5k. So I also run twice a week with my babies and hubby to train for that.

I am EXTREMELY determined to get in the BEST shape of my life and I would love friends that have fitness goals that they are determined to acheive. I totally need motivation and support because I'm realizing this is going to be a long journey. I have been on this routine for a month now and have lost only 2 lbs. though I have lost some inches. I am currently 162lbs and am 5'3" and want to be at or around 125lbs. I would love to acheive this by my anniversary next year which is in March. So thats 37lbs I need to lose in about 6 months.

I have the exact goals, am SUPER determined to be fit, and get up around the same time to work out in the morning (or make up in the evening). I have a 7 week old and a lot to lose, and would totally benefit from the support of daily loggers! Add me all!
  • pinkpiggy123
    pinkpiggy123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would appreciate more daily friends as well. I only have one at the moment who is as dedicated as I am, and I have been really struggling the past 2 weeks. I have gotten back on the horse though, and am making progress again!

I have an almost 2yo daughter and am a stay-at-homer and student. I don't exercise, honestly, but I am making steady progress. Let's support each other!