good morning!

Options
Have an awesome day challengers!!:heart: Just got done with my Shakeology, getting ready to hit some Insanity this morning!! Eat clean, and kill your workout today!!

Replies

• Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    just finished my soy protein breakfast smoothie, going to a hip hop fitness class later, then doing some core exercises!

HAVE A KICK *kitten* WORKOUT GALS XO
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm still sipping my protein shake and working at my jobby job. My workout will be after work; I'll be heading to the gym for a brutal TRX session. after that class I can barely to the wheel in my car to get out of the parking lot.

Have a great day!!

:flowerforyou:
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had some instant oatmeal and green tea. I am at work, but after work I am striving to take at least 20 min and do some JM 30 day Shred and them maybe 15 min of ab work. I have the new fitness magazine and am going to try to find something in there to do while watching tv... lol
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Morning!! Well it's afternoon now lol. Currently drinking a protein iced latte eating lunch and going to do my circuit training later! Another double workout too because I'm gonna fight for my Halloween hotness! lol have a good Monday everyone :)
  • mrsgiffin
    Options
    Hey y'all!! I had an awful eating weekend! Boo! With no exercise! Boo! But I am going to try to get back on it today! Going to hit the gym after work! Hope everyone has a great day!! WORK IT OUT!!