Week 2 Sept 24-30

Options
SW-223.2lbs
CW-220.4lbs down 2.8lbs
GW-185.5

I started the topic on the assumption that I was still 220lbs. I was wrong, I was actually 223.2lbs. I actually had a mini break down. In 2 years I gained back almost 45lbs. I was very disappointed in myself. A few years before that I was 242lbs at my heaviest and lost almost 90lbs in a very short time. Getting so close back to that horrible number just broke something inside me. New dawn, new day.

Replies

• startingeasyjen
    Options
    SW: 183.9
    CW: 164.4
    GW: 150

we can do this, hope to be 162 by next week :)
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been there. Last year I tipped the scale around 280. I worked out, used this site, and shed 40lbs. Then life got me busy--well After my wedding in august i decided to start anew, I am still overweight and need to be healthy. So I weighed myself --yeah 266. not so happy, I felt like I let myself down.

But I feel good about trying again now. I also have to remember , although slow, progress it still that, progress.

Good luck, You can do it.
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh yes weigh in day

SW-264
    cw-263
    GW-245

by New Years

Good luck!! My challenge this week is 3500 calories burned.
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Are you still open to new members? I need the accountability of a group working together to succeed and this looks like it might just be a great one.

Sept 24 - sw- 170.4
    Goal weight for New Years 150.

What day is weigh in day?
  • j1mmysrabbit
    Options
    Copy of my original message on the general thread...

Could I join in too?

SW: 248
    CW: 225
    GW: 192 (33 pound - just over 2 pound a week)

I have been messing about a bit lately in terms of healthy eating and exercise. I am going to be "on it like a bonnet" and get my head back into this lifestyle change (I've still been losing - but I think I've been pushing my luck in terms of what I've been eating). Anyways - past is past - time to re-commit to being healthy. I will work out 6 days a week. I am one day away from completing couch to 5K and I plan on getting faster and building up the incline on my treadmill. I am starting the 30 day shred tonight - bit nervous about this - I think Jillian is going to be mean to me.

* I will exercise 6 days a week
    * Drink more water
    * Log EVERYTHING I eat
    * I will enjoy this and not feel sorry for myself (honestly, I do like working out and eating well so this one should be easy)

Let's do this thing!!!

My usual weigh in day is a Thursday, but I think you said weigh in day for this group is Monday or Tuesday...so I weighed today and I have lost 1 pound since starting in this group. I'm not logging it on my "ticker" until Thursday (don't want to jinx it).

I've been keeping up with the logging calories and exercise - Jillian is kicking my *kitten*. Still need to drink more water though!!
  • GoodyGirl3
    GoodyGirl3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love this goal! I will be seeing lots of my family over the holidays and I'd love to have reached my goal weight to make myself a little more merrier during that time of the year.

I currently weight 126 pounds and I'd like to weight 115 by Christmas.

I am a runner who lives in Montana, so my challenges will be being able to exercise during the winter. I am in the market for a treadmill, but they are so expensive!

Good luck everyone! you can do it :)
  • vabchchik04
    vabchchik04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    SW-214
    CW-209.2
    GW-185 (my New Years goal weight)
    UGW-155

I saw this is week #2 so my starting weight is what I weighed last week. I weigh myself every Tuesday and this week I am down 4.8lbs!

I have been struggling for the last month and half going back and forth between 1-2lbs.

I am planning to eat more veggies and less processed foods. I am also switching to a protein smoothie for dinner instead of actually eating a full meal. Normally I work out for 1-2 1/2 hours every night and dont get home til close to 8pm so I dont want to go to bed with a heavy meal in my stomach. I am also going to drink more water!

I am excited to have found this group because I made a goal for myself to lose 30lbs between the beginning of September to my birthday (December 30th) so this is going to be awesome to have a support group to help!

Good Luck everyone!
  • sarahthecamper
    sarahthecamper Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm just joining, and after a salt-filled yesterday I'm pumped to reduce that bloat!

CW: 172.8
    GW: 155 or so

My current goal is to get into the 160s. I was 170.6 on Saturday morning but then...weekend. I wasn't terrible, but enough to make the scale go up, not down. I'm determined to get there this week!

Playing an aggressive singles tennis match today; does that count for jumping jacks?

Good luck everybody!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! I'm so excited the group is up. My hopes are that we can all motivate each other to accomplish our goals for New Years!. I can't wait to be 15 or more lbs thinner.

SW: 162.8
    CW: 162
    GW: 147

Average: 1 lb per week

Because I don't want to jinx myself I'll just say that I will be increasing my exercise. I'll be working out to Jillian Michaels and walking as much as I can. My goal is to have a minimum of 5 days of workouts and a max of 6 days. My diet will consist of a daily average of about 1300 calories due to current weight. As I lose weight I will be decreasing the amount of calories to 1200.

Edited to add my weigh in is usually Monday or Tuesday if I forget.
  • fitanndfab
    Options
    I am in, 15 weeks to the New Year "Yikes"
    SW: 221.4
    CW: 221.4
    GW:155
  • Are you still open to new members? I need the accountability of a group working together to succeed and this looks like it might just be a great one.

Sept 24 - sw- 170.4
    Goal weight for New Years 150.

What day is weigh in day?

Monday or tuesday
  • Copy of my original message on the general thread...

Could I join in too?

SW: 248
    CW: 225
    GW: 192 (33 pound - just over 2 pound a week)

I have been messing about a bit lately in terms of healthy eating and exercise. I am going to be "on it like a bonnet" and get my head back into this lifestyle change (I've still been losing - but I think I've been pushing my luck in terms of what I've been eating). Anyways - past is past - time to re-commit to being healthy. I will work out 6 days a week. I am one day away from completing couch to 5K and I plan on getting faster and building up the incline on my treadmill. I am starting the 30 day shred tonight - bit nervous about this - I think Jillian is going to be mean to me.

* I will exercise 6 days a week
    * Drink more water
    * Log EVERYTHING I eat
    * I will enjoy this and not feel sorry for myself (honestly, I do like working out and eating well so this one should be easy)

Let's do this thing!!!

My usual weigh in day is a Thursday, but I think you said weigh in day for this group is Monday or Tuesday...so I weighed today and I have lost 1 pound since starting in this group. I'm not logging it on my "ticker" until Thursday (don't want to jinx it).

I've been keeping up with the logging calories and exercise - Jillian is kicking my *kitten*. Still need to drink more water though!!
    It's more about coming together on the same day to share and support, keep your day thursdays and post that weight loss the following monday or tuesday! Keeping in routine is important!
  • karbhat
    karbhat Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!

5'5"

SW: 145
    CW: 136
    GW for new years: 125!!

I work out 6 days a week and log everything! So hopefully if I keep with it I can make this happen! Little less than a pound per week.
  • patrialuv
    Options
    SW in June 2011 was 234
    CW 173.2
    GW 160

I'd like to get to 160 or even 155 by new years. I have been logging my foods. I try to stick to 60 carbs per day and excercise 2 times per week. So far I have been losing 1-2 pounds per week. Just had a physical yesterday and I am having my vitamin B levels checked. Doc said AA women sometime shave a deficit, so working on gaining more energy as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :smile:
  • saraphim41
    saraphim41 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This fits my new mini-goal. I'm in.

SW...260
    CW...250
    GW...234 (230 ?)
  • Dont_Eat_Me
    Dont_Eat_Me Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SW 222 May 6 2011
    CW 175
    GW 165ish

Lol just saw I was the only guy in here. This open to guys?
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SW: 154.8 (Sept. 17)
    CW: 154.2
    GW: 146 (By New Years) 130 (Goal Weight to Maintain)

I just saw this group and I hope it isn't too late to join!
  • chrise2
    chrise2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I started a post instead of replying.

SW: 225
    CW : 200
    GW ( new years) 180 165(maintaing)
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SW: 210
    CW: 179
    GW: 160 (By New Years)
    130 (Goal Weight to Maintain)

I just found this group,I hope it isn't too late to join! :smile:
  • KiraBg
    Options
    SW: 201 lbs (around Sept 5th), 2010 in January, 2012.
    CW: 195.2
    GW by New Years: 170 lbs
    GW in general: 145 lbs

I am going at this by just calorie counting so far. I intend to add exercise soon as time permits. I eat more veggies, I cook at home and pack my lunch for work. I have reduced eating out, but don't beat myself up if I ever do. Unlike previous times I am looking at this as a long-term project and taking my time, so I do not get extra stressed out over it.