No more pants rubbing...week! 9/24

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Make it work today! Do plie squats preferably with a nice weight. We don't want to rush the movement. Squat and really squeeze the gluteal muscles and INNER thigh muscles! We work the butt and the inner thighs!

Do 3 sets of 15 reps!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• fabulouslysweet
    fabulouslysweet Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    lol omg I just told my friend that earlier this week that I can't wait till my thighs stop rubbing together lol. You rock girl
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You got it Garlic. I will rock this out tonight. I did do lunges this morning but tonight I will squeeze those butt cheeks while I plie. lol
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Can't do that many :( my knees are really bad and they about gave out at 12... but I did a full 15! will try to do two more reps later on today! gotta push myself!
  • lsteele84
    Options
    Whew! Felt it! :):)
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Will be doing this tonight when i get home...
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    thanks this is a great challege
  • karen6161
    karen6161 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    3x15 reps done! I felt it! Great challenge, thanks:happy:
  • AnotherAustinGirl
    Options
    Did it! Yay!!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Done. I did not use weights. Next time I will.
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Plie squats are tough...I didnt think they would be, but when I tried them, DAMN! And I can usually squat 250 or so!
  • vicslick59
    vicslick59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ooops misread your challenge...did pie squats jk. substituted with the insanity cardio recovery routine which included lie squats along with others
  • jpiane
    Options
    I got to boxing class last night and we started with about 10 mins of different types of squats. I guess garlic7girl knows how to call the exercise of the day.