Rawk Star Chef in southern Illnios

Options
Hello to all Raw Foodists, I am a newly relocated Certified Raw Food Chef living in Southern Il, My family and I transplanted down here from Northern IL. It has been a cultural shock in the RAW FOOD movement down here. They think it is RAW MEAT. So it has been very hard for me to hold lectures and workshops also certifying people as chefs. My passion will not die. i believe in raw food and the movement. It will just have to take baby steps. I am giving a shout out to anyone down here who would like to have a monthly meet up group. FREE. Just bring a raw dish and talk holistic health of bring your service to the public, I have a venue for a small group. So if you are interested in getting together on like mined issues like
RAW food . send me a message. PEACE.

Replies

• Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Louisiana but one of my MFP pals lives in your neck of the woods so you may want to send him a message or invite. He goes by Geyser_Wiser and is a very cool guy. He and I are each vegetarians who did a raw food summer that just ended last week. So I know he's interested in learning more about the raw food lifestyle.

Best wishes to you as you get settled in your new home! I'm glad you're not even thinking of giving up your passion and your mission. Cheers!