Weekend Fun

Options
Have free time on the weekends, and want to have some active fun but don't know what to do or who to do it with?
Well, let's solve that problem right here.

None of my friends want to go and do things.
I'm pretty much always free on the weekends.
Anyone want to do something fun?

Replies

• josho655321
    josho655321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The annual Charleston Pub Crawl is this weekend. The 10th annual Hootie & the Blowfish Homegrown Concert Series is going on tonight and tomorrow. Not to mention the thousands of wine tastings charleston has every weekend...

Just dropping a few suggestions. But as for active fun, I recommend the Pub Crawl or a jog.
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'll do something with you! Maybe we can find some trails to hike? I've been wanting to find a trail I can let my puppy off leash but don't know where to look.
  • mom2mini
    mom2mini Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to join yall! I don't have very active friends either... Anyone here a runner?
  • Netterz0087
    Netterz0087 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner!! I just sprained my ankle on Thursday so I'm in an aircast or else I'd totally join you for something! I want to try to get into some hiking or trail running since the cooler weather is hitting!
  • josho655321
    Options
    what size hiking trails would yall be looking at doing?
  • Netterz0087
    Netterz0087 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anything! I'm originally from PA, so I'm used to mountains, so I'm totally down for anything here!
  • josho655321
    Options
    Most of the trails in the area are pretty weak... at least compared to PA... I'll post some locations up later of the ones I do know about.

I just got to work and considering taking a nap in the confrence room...