Post in this thread to add friends on Endomondo

Options
Macrocarpa
Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
Post your Endomondo username in this thread if you want fellow MFPers to connect with you!

» Click on 'Profile' (left hand side of top menu, just under Endomondo logo)
» Copy the URL from the Address bar at the top of the page. It'll look something like this. http://www.endomondo.com/profile/1234567
» Paste this into a post here.

Public Safety & Privacy Announcement: This forum is visible to everyone on MyFitnessPal and the web in general.

If your profile on Endomondo is publicly visible, and you exercise at specific locations (running from home, working out at the office etc), people will be able to work out where you live / work.

Please exercise caution in posting personal information, and ensure your Endomondo privacy settings protect your privacy.

Replies

• 21Shelley
    Options
    Mishelle Siddiq
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Just started last week after finishing C25K. The GPS fails a bit in my area, but I found one 3 mile loop that it gets!

I think my user name is Pat Euglow
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that I found this! I just posted about wanting to add friends and then did a search and WHOA? there's a group?!? Awesome! :)

My user name is: Chrissy Ann

Macrocarpa & Peuglow - I wasn't able to find either of you on Endo

21Shelley - I was able to find you and sent you a request! :)

14949197.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Macrocarpa
    Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy Ann,

I've just sent you a friend request - Richard R
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Jim Vellenga

My exercise of choice that I use Endomondo for is cycling although it has all been walking lately since I tweaked my back last week so cycling is rather uncomfortable. With winter coming I will likely switch to my winter activity of cross country skiing (assuming we have snow this winter) and skating.
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm on Endomondo, feel free to add me on there or here. I'm mostly active running either at home on the treadmill or outdoors. I also like to get out on my mountain bike with my wife.

Currently I'm averaging about 3-4 activities a week.

My user name there is John S (same profile picture)
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    My user name is Sammn Maillet (zip 23454)

I just defaulted from Fitbit and I've been using Endo for a few weeks now. My bluetooth is coming this week, so I'm happy happy :)

BTW - i've friend requested most everybody in this thread that posted before me (Jim Vellenga , John S, Chrissy Ann, Mishelle Siddiq, Richard R - sorry, Pat & Mac, couldn't find you).
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am new to both endomondo and MFP.... my handle is Linda Taylor
  • HBombzorz
    HBombzorz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is HBombzorz on Endomondo, too. (call me Harrison)
    I run the same route around lil' ol' Yeovil on a weekly basis (more if i can help it) but it'd be nice to see what other people on MFP are up to :)
  • Axiell
    Axiell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My Endomondo username is Stan G, feel free to add me there and here on MFP as well
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hey, guys!!
    I love Endomondo... Although yesterday it was jacked up for me :laugh:

I'm Kandy Jonker - add me! I love the "pep talk" abilities!!! So fun when you get a message from a friend in the middle of your workout!!! :bigsmile:
  • frogman4591
    Options
    My Endomondo username is Dale M. Love how it syncs with MFP!
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and Endomondo.

My Endomondo username is Jason W.

Just upgrade to the Pro Verison, thinks maybe a small mistake as I am now trying to constantly beat my old time.

The Pep talk option sounds fun too
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I haven't been using Endomondo much since I hurt my leg a few weeks ago, but I'm looking forward to getting back into it. Please feel free to add me in MFP and/or Endomondo.

Paul Fields
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on MFP or Endomondo. User name is Jeff Cole. I have 500+ workouts on endo but have only been on MFP for 6 months.
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    I added both of you, Paul & Jeff. I'm John S on Endomondo.
  • tracy1727
    tracy1727 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Tracy L Stevens. Just started using endomondo.
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I've been using endomondo since last summer and even upgraded to the premium version. You can find me there as Dan Aubuchon. I'll be looking to add people from this thread when I sit down at the computer tomorrow.
  • geto2010
    geto2010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Always keen to see what endorphines you have been freeing, i'm in the UK but always glad to see where you run in the world.

My user name on Endomondo is Neil Dawson, there are two of us on there!

I am the one in the yellow top :-) please feel free to add me on MFP or Endomondo

Many thanks all

Neil
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've started using Endomondo too, only for indoor workouts at the moment. My Username is Karin W.