Weigh-In Day

Options
So, I don't know about you guys, but I started the 30 Day Shred (along with Six Week Six Pack) on the 24th. So I'm just going to kind of go with that for weigh-in day. Every Monday will be weigh-in day, and hell, take some pictures and show your progress losing the inches too!

Anyone can share here where they were when they started and we'll take it from there. :)

I personally weighed 179lbs, and my MFP blog has pictures: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/danceVICKIdance

Replies

• idoitforkristal
    Options
    I started on the 25th. I weigh 255lbs. I couldn't make it through the whole first day of the DVD! I am headed right now to try again. I made it 9 minutes into the workout yesterday. Today's goal is 10 minutes. With every day and every step I'm going to conquer this!
  • stayathomezookeepa
    Options
    you can do it! And good for you for trying again!
  • MrsRachaelM
    MrsRachaelM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scale, but last time I weighed I was 190. My goal is 150-145.

I started the shred on the 24th and made it the whole way, however I did stop several times to catch my breath. Yest on day 2 I only stopped three times for no more than 5 sec at a time. Today for day 3 I'm pushing for no stopping, even though my arms and
    Egs feel like jello.
  • FrauSarah
    Options
    I started on Sep 19th and had a break the last two days. My fear is that all my endurance is gone, and I will be sore again. And I was sooooo sore.

I was 154. Goal is 130ish.

@danceVivkidance: How is the six pack DVD? Does it show results as fast as 30DS?

Are you guys dieting as well?
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I started on September 20th but I didn't weigh in on that day since I usually do that on Sunday and that was a Thursday, but my stats.. :)

SW (November 2011): 168
    SW (Joined MFP - January2012): 162

9/16 (SW for Shred): 142
    9/23: 140.6

GW: 135

Today, I am doing Level 1, Day 7 of the shred!
  • danceVICKIdance
    danceVICKIdance Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started on Sep 19th and had a break the last two days. My fear is that all my endurance is gone, and I will be sore again. And I was sooooo sore.

I was 154. Goal is 130ish.

@danceVivkidance: How is the six pack DVD? Does it show results as fast as 30DS?

Are you guys dieting as well?

To be honest, I am not sure if it will show results as quickly. When I Google searched images for results of both the 6W6P and 30DS, I was finding a lot of results of people who did both at the same time. I do know that level one of 6W6P is to build your ab muscles, and level 2 is to burn off that fat. Both levels are 15 days long. It's recommended to do 5days/week for 6 weeks. I cut the last two off and am doing it everyday for 30 days.

On Mondays I will be posting pictures as well as my weight on my blog that I keep on MFP. Please feel free to bookmark it, or do whatever it is you would like, and follow me. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/danceVICKIdance
  • FrauSarah
    Options
    I think I will start the 6 pack tomorrow. And thanks for the link to your blog! Very inspirational. My belly looks today, like your starting pic :). I am so glad I found this page/group, since I don't have any one here who needs to loose weight and could give me a pep talk.
  • FrauSarah
    Options
    I just ordered the Yoga Meldown as well. I thought for the days my knees hurt, Yoga could be a good choice. :)
  • MissTrim46
    MissTrim46 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My Starting Stats for 24/09/12 are as follows

Weight: 217.2lbs
    Bust: 46"
    Waist: 42"
    Hips: 45"
    BMI: 31.1
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I just weighed this morning after a two-week vacation. :(

My starting weight is 133.2.

I'll post it on Mondays in the future...
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    started on the 24th as well my starting weight is 146.6 i took pics on my phone but cant upload them. hopefully will figure out how before im done with the program. good luck to all!!!
  • danceVICKIdance
    danceVICKIdance Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    started on the 24th as well my starting weight is 146.6 i took pics on my phone but cant upload them. hopefully will figure out how before im done with the program. good luck to all!!!

I can't figure out how to either. So what I'm doing it using tinypic.com, getting the URL for it (it's the third one down) and them putting them on my blog, using the html thing. Then, I will link my blog each monday to the group.
  • tessavonhagen
    Options
    ok figured out how change my profile pic from my phone so my profie pic is my before pic took the day i started 30 ds.
  • tessavonhagen
    Options

typo in that my weight was 146.8 and my weigh in today 145.6 loss of 1.2 pds!