How's everyone doing?

MtTovey
MtTovey Posts: 58 Member
Well I fell like a log off the bandwagon and I really just need to start over or hop back on but I wanted to see how everyone was doing?

Replies

• shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Starting the final week of Month 2 tomorrow!!!! I'll probably do a hybrid of the month 1 workouts with some running and 30 day body revolution next. :happy:
  • MtTovey
    MtTovey Posts: 58 Member
    Congrats! How different do you look and feel?
  • shgreenw
    I feel amazing and I can really see the difference. I feel so much stronger and my cardiovascular fitness has improved a ton. After I finish this week, I'm going to move on to a hybrid of some running, Ripped in 30 and the first month of Insanity.
  • I had a hard week 2 of month 2, i went on a trip and missed 4 days so repeating week 2 and then moving on, I feel great! i really see a difference and cant believe i still have 3 weeks left, cant wait to come out the other side, Then thinking of going through it again or starting asylum
  • shgreenw
    I was thinking about the asylum too, but the jump rope is turning me off. I work out in my basement that has low ceilings and is carpeted. It just seems silly if I can't do any of the jump rope moves. Sure, I could "air" jump rope, but it doesn't seem like it would be nearly as effective.
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    I haven't seen previews of asylum but it sounds interesting. I wasn't aware of the jump rope (which isn't a problem for me).

I had a minor foot injury and took a week off so I'm a week behind everyone. I cant believe how much my body has changed though. My leg muscles are so awesome now. LOL! Really though, it's nice to feel my squads etc. I hope everyone is doing well.