Friends with anxiety/depression/pain issues?

Options
I have to deal with all of these on a daily basis and it would be great if I could have more friends that have the same type of issues. Especially people who deal with pain on a day to day basis. I need more support and motivation for when I have bad days. Please add me if you do and also if you don't. I need more friends in general! Thanks!

Replies

• brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I deal with severe anxiety and pretty chronic fatigue on a daily basis. Always in some sort of pain. Feel free to add :)
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have anxiety disorder, so yeah. Sometimes I bear too much guilt, so there's pain too. Depression occasionally. Anxiety is the biggest problem for me. You can add me, but I'm not very initiative to talk, just to warn you. (I'm not selling myself as a pal very well, am I?)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a panic disorder, with depression too which is connected to it, so feel free to add me :)
    Also, even though I have a panic disorder, it's not always panic attacks, sometimes it's really bad anxiety. Good job my GP is attractive with how often I see him!!!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have Panic Disorder and Bipolar I (predominantly mixed). I also have fibromyalgia, which they think is a result of my mental illness. I control my illnesses with (many) meds, clean, vegan eating, and lots of exercise. Feel free to friend me if you like :)
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    I have Fibro as well as D.I.D, C-PTSD, G.A.D & a whole other host of letters strung together. so yeah... I'm here add me if you like (can you add a note just saying you're from the MH group tho as my memory is awful and I won't remember who's who otherwise!)
  • hailie08
    hailie08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ALl of you who posted about having panic/anxiety disorders just made me feel so much better:) I constantly feel like I'm the only one dealing with it!
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't check in here often but I have PTSD clinical depression and anxiety as well as hypermobility which causes me pain :( feel free to add me every one who as posted, we need to support eachother :)
  • futuresizeeight
    Options
    I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks as well. Feel free to add me!
  • graceholly1
    graceholly1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I suffer from severe depression, anxiety and eating disorders. Feel free to add me, we should all support eachother.
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    bipolar, ocd and anxiety.. i also have arthris in both knees with the left one bone on bone.. every day is pain. feel free to add me
  • ltcatc
    ltcatc Posts: 19
    Options
    Your not alone hun. I also deal with depression/anxiety/and pain daily. Hang in there hun. Ill add you to my friend list
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I suffer from extreme anxiety and am overcoming depression at the moment, feel free to add me it'd be great to have some similar friends on here!
  • BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have bipolar 2, used to have chronic back pain but that's been good for a bit... I've added you on to my friends list :)
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I suffer from varying degrees of depression, and anxiety. Please feel free to read my profile and add me if you would like to be friends! I try really hard to overcome my depression and anxiety. I'm winning right now, but that's not always the case. I wish you the very best!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I've been recently diagnosed with PMDD (premenstrual dysphoric disorder). Been suffering severe depression / suicidal thoughts etc for nearly a year and sought help in March.. diagnosed and on Prozac for 3 months now.

Would love more friends that truly understand. Some days I just can't do much but am a bit better with drugs working now.
  • rmcgreal
    Options
    I have anxiety and severe depression. It definitely makes being motivated hard sometimes. Feel free to add :) none of us are alone!
  • ridemhi
    ridemhi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have had depression for a long time, but technically wasn't diagnosed until I was a teenager. I am waiting for a dr. appt so I can get on meds. for that and anxiety. I want to get some motivation back in my life
  • loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    aww, look at us, the Nut Job Club! all of you guys here, you guys are what makes me smile - we are in it together and we are HERE to SUPPORT each other! some need a bit more that others, but that is why we are all different - all of us are ready to lose a bit of weight, get a bit fitter, and talk with like-minded individuals.

I guess my 'baggage' is depression (now off the pills and CBT, was on it for years), body dysmorphic disorder, have attempted to finish myself, have self harmed for years but 4.5 years clean, and used to have anorexia and bulimia through excessive exercise.

So i am trying to do this well, trying to eat not too much and not too little, not to beat myself up if i don't do as i plan, and to just enjoy the community while i drop a bit of weight too.

Feel free to add! and don't worry, i chat a bit but not huge amounts, i won't flood your wall but i will comment motivationally on things you post :)

Loz xx
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have to deal with all of these on a daily basis and it would be great if I could have more friends that have the same type of issues. Especially people who deal with pain on a day to day basis. I need more support and motivation for when I have bad days. Please add me if you do and also if you don't. I need more friends in general! Thanks!

I have PTSD depression hypermobility, a knackered achilles, one leg longer than the other a bad neck and back I'm pretty much dropping to bits so feel free to add me and we can all moan together!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!
    I have Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, GAD, Social Anxiety Disorder (I didn't know there were so many types!) Along with good old fashioned depression.

I also have neuropathy and the curve in the spine of my neck is gone...
    It's a whole bag of fun.

If you ever need support just let me know!