It's FRIDAY!!! Yes, yes, yes - Check in 9/28/12

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Hey all (said in my best southern voice). Happy Friday to everyone! What's everyone up to today? I hope everyone is FIREd up today. I have a weekend planned of serious cleaning. That should burn some calories. Come everyone check in and let's encourage each other!

Replies

• JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow can't believe it's Friday already!! I got up and did Fire 45 EZ & stretch 10. Now gonna relax until i have to work. Tomorrow I'm taking a booty pop pole dancing class so looking forward to that! I hope everyone has a great day!
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    Wow can't believe it's Friday already!! I got up and did Fire 45 EZ & stretch 10. Now gonna relax until i have to work. Tomorrow I'm taking a booty pop pole dancing class so looking forward to that! I hope everyone has a great day!

JamirahMUA -- My daughter did that class and she was sore for days. She gained a new respect for pole dancers. They are very strong. Please let us know how you like it. While you're having fun, think of me slaving away doing house cleaning :sad:
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha, omg that sounds like some serious fun! Yes tell us how it goes! I might have to take one of those classes I'm sure I'll look stupid retarded but hey it's for fun and I heard it's a wonderful workout. I also got up this morning and did Fire 45 EZ & Stretch 10. I'm having a bit of a problem pushing myself harder to get through the longer workouts. I took so many mini breaks it irritated me. LOL I got so use to doing Taebo Power where I'm not really getting my heart rate up during the whole workout to Turbo Fire where your heart rate is up from the beginning to end. It's definitely a change that I'm trying to get use to. I started out so good with great energy then around that 30 minute mark I was like ugh. But I love the workout especially the pumping parts ;) Ahaha. Today my plans are to clean also and cook dinner for the family. Turkey, black beans, maybe some cornbread and I really want some green beans or corn :love: . My step sisters are coming today so we'll be battling each other in Zumba and MJ on the wii LOL. Anyways I'mma stop typing now. Y'all have a great day! I'm so glad to have such people as yourselves to keep me accountable and motivated you guys are the best! Together we will overcome all obstacles during our journey!
  • R_ecluse
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I dread the longer workouts too and so I decided to do TF 55 EZ today to get it out of the way. It definitely feels good not having to dread doing it on the weekend.

I am a little behind this week and may have to double up on 1 day to get the workouts in. I usually dont do the YOGA one so it should be okay as long as there are no surprises on my schedule.

FRIDAAAAY!!! Enjoy !!!
  • JacciSimms
    Options
    I DID NOT want to push play tonight. I got home late because of DC Friday traffic and my grandson wanted me to watch
    a movie with him. I sat on the couch to watch and started to talk myself out of working out. Then I, "No I'm
    worth it." Well today was TF 55 EZ and once I got started there was no way I was gonna stop. Then I started
    having FUN!!! So glad I pushed play.