START DATE SEPT 10TH

Options
I USUALLY RUN THESE GROUPS ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE ITS JUST EASIER!!!

IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT REALLY MAKING A CHANGE, YOU'RE READY TO COMMIT, NO FLAKERS, BUT PEOPLE THAT ARE TRULY READY TO GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF THEIR LIVES, LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK AND MESSAGE ME! THE GROUPS THERE SEEM SO MUCH MORE ACTIVE THAN THE ONES HERE. PEOPLE JOIN AND NEVER COME BACK. SO IF YOU'RE READY TO GET REAL, TAKE YOU'RE BEFORE PICS, MEASUREMENTS, WEIGHTS, LOG YOUR WORKOUTS, DRINK YOUR SHAKEOLOGY THEN LETS DO THIS!!!

I'M SERIOUS ABOUT HELPING TRANSFORM LIVES, MESSAGE ME OR FIND ME ON FACEBOOK www.facebook.com/KimberlyVPrice or search my email, kylenaprice@yahoo.com

I'm ready to take this to the next level!!!

Replies

• Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Facebook groups already- it's a great idea because with these beachbody programs, you need all of the support and motivation you can get!!

By the way, I kept coming back to the forum but I didn't see any interaction, so thought that you had "moved on." lol.

Talk to you soon!
  • cholmes999
    cholmes999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was just trying to plan my activities. I have my first Marathon October 7th and then I have to concentrate on my fitness. Training for a marathon is great cardio but it is doing nothing for my fitness.
  • cholmes999
    cholmes999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just looking at my schedule now to see how to work this into my day. How long are th p90x workouts?
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    MROLLINS, that's what I'm talking about, its harder to keep the groups going on here, which is why I prefer facebook. People just disappear in my MFP groups, but on facebook, they're there daily!!!

And the P90X workouts are all about 60 minutes or more, except the AB Ripper X which is about 15 minutes.

If you want to participate in my challenge group and don't have a workout program yet, please order through me! Message me for details and lets move you over to my facebook group! I'd love to be your coach!!!!

Kim
  • christi921
    Options
    It is harder to follow the groups on MFP and when new messages are posted. I am ready to get started though. My Chalean arrived yesterday and I am going to buy some heavier weights today.
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    I ALSO NEED TO BE YOUR COACH!!!! ITS FREE SO GET SIGNED UP WITH ME! FRIEND AND MESSAGE ME WHEN YOU'RE READY. OR LOOK ME UP ON FACEBOOK, I THINK I'LL BE MOVING IT OVER THERE ANYWAY. I'VE GOT THE EVENT ALL SET UP WITH INVITES OUT AND EVERYTHING. I THINK THERE ARE 30 MEMBERS IN HERE AND THERE'S NOT AS MUCH ACTIVITY AS I'D LIKE TO SEE!

Search my email address kylenaprice@yahoo.com to find me or www.facebook.com/KimberlyVPrice
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    I've officially moved this group to facebook, if you're still interested find me there!!!! :smile:
  • IdaMarie78
    IdaMarie78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I just found this group. I am.on week 4 of Turbofire. already have a coach but just looking to surround.myself with as many positive ppl as possible.