Looking for local inspiration!

Options
bholschuh
bholschuh Posts: 10 Member
Hello new to the group but looking for some inspiration, I'm fighting a bear of a plateau with only 16 lbs to go. Go Figure!!! I'm finding I need a little additional support as my husband gives me absolutely none. I think he feels threatend but I've not let that stop me this time around, this time it's for me and only me. I started out about a year and a half ago at 198 I am down to 156 and would like to get to 140. I am 5'6" so that weight seems about right to me. I've on mfp since January and have lost 23 lbs since then. I've just recently started doing some circuit training and would like to get more into strenth training with weights but I'm pretty lost in that area. Well if anyone is interested in sharing experiences or advice I would love to add some additional friends.

Replies

• bkibbs
    bkibbs Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in Crystal Lake....We have a similar story. I'm 5' 6" I've lost 15 pounds with my last effort but I'm stuck at 145 and would like to get to 138 - 140. I think the last part of weight loss is the most challenging!

Feel free to add me if you 'd like.