Friday 28th Sept 2012

Options
hollieam92
hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
Today is weigh in everyone!! :)

Im a happy bunny this morning lost nicely heh!

Weight last sunday - 162.4 lbs

Weight today - 159.8 lbs

2.6 lbs yay!!!! xxxxx

Replies

• xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wow nice one hollie!!

i was 138lb

today im 137lb

only a pound but a pound is a pound! lol

xxx
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nice one girls,

I was wondering where everyone was as i posted early this morning on the end of our last post (heehee) This is better, starting a new thread each week, I like it.

Happy Friday (wk1)

CW 136 nil lost

Am still chuffed tho as I know what I have eaten this last week (Naughty but Nice)

x
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, girls! :D I actually came here to make the exact same thread, haha.

Anyway...
    Last week's weigh-in: 207.2 lbs
    Today's weigh-in: 204.3 lbs
    TOTAL LOSS: 2.9 lbs

I've been plateau'ing for a while, so it's like the losing progress has suddenly been kick-started, haha. I'm FINALLY losing again! :D
    Looks like I might reach my goal (getting out of the 200's by November) after all! :D Just 4.3 to go!!

Awesome work, girlies! Trixie - I know you'll lose weight again soon, too! <3
    Keep kickin' it! :D

-Kuzu
  • trixiemou
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, girls! :D I actually came here to make the exact same thread, haha.

Anyway...
    Last week's weigh-in: 207.2 lbs
    Today's weigh-in: 204.3 lbs
    TOTAL LOSS: 2.9 lbs

I've been plateau'ing for a while, so it's like the losing progress has suddenly been kick-started, haha. I'm FINALLY losing again! :D
    Looks like I might reach my goal (getting out of the 200's by November) after all! :D Just 4.3 to go!!

Awesome work, girlies! Trixie - I know you'll lose weight again soon, too! <3
    Keep kickin' it! :D

-Kuzu
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Haha, dont know what happened there!

Well done on your loss, and thanks for the sympathy on mine. I really can not complain tho as I lost 5lbs over the last 4 weeks and this last week was a bit weak!!!.

Keep up the good work
    x
  • Charlottieeeee
    Options
    This is a good idea! I've only joined today so can only really log my start weight and thats 163.2lb. :-)
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb today too! Made it to 170 - can't wait to get out of this decade.

No worries trixie, don't get bogged down with the number this week :) As long as you're sticking to your healthy routine, it'll shop up on the scale eventually!

Godo job everyone!
  • re_freshME
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I was 149.5 about a few days ago, and I have been eating and exercising right. However, woke up this morning to weigh and I am at 150. I know I must not be gaining fat, but it must be the muscle or something. Hope next week I will see a more losing result. Good luck!
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I posted on the wrong topic lol

anyways CW 139lbs still boooooo :-(((

Not too bothered as ive just started a new fitness routine so had a feeling it wouldnt of changed anyways all you girlies that have lost well done and emily a pound is great so well done you

Heres hoping for a better week

Have a great weekend girls and stay healthy
  • stephsbeck
    Options
    Congrats everyone for weighing in another week! You may have not lost weight but it will happen, keep logging! I have been on a plateau for two months so I upped my calorie intake and it seems to be working. We will see....
    current weight - 148.6lbs
    goal weight - 140lbs
  • akb130
    akb130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a day late... But I'm yesterday I was 143, making that .5lbs down. I'll take that!
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late! But last friday I was 137-138 and this friday I was 136!!!
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Weighed in on Saturday/Sunday and not happy... absolutely no progress... oh well, it was right before ovulation and i usually stall or gain that week so i guess i should be happy it didn't go up. If i don't lose 1.2 at the next weigh in, will need to revise my goals a little. but that's ok. I understand this takes time and I'm willing to do what I need to do to reach my goal.

Previous goals:
    Sept 22-23: - lost total of 3.8 lb from my starting weight
    Sept 29-30 - stayed the same...

Next goals:
    Oct 6-7: Down 1.2 more lb (total lost 5)
    Oct 20-21: Down 2 more lb (total lost 7)
    Nov 3-4; Down 1 more lb (total lost 8)
    Nov 17-18: Down 2 more lb - (total lost 10)