Ponds

Options
KatieTee83
KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
OMG you guys. I just watched Dinos and Town Called Mercy. How sad am I every time The Doctor has a moment with the Ponds? As excited as I am to see the new companion, because I really loved Oswin, I'm so sad about the Ponds' last scenes. Heartbreak!

Replies

• NuttyCake
    NuttyCake Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I agree :-( I know as a Whovian that the Doctor regenerating and companions leaving is just part of the deal. I've managed to live with it since series 2. But I have been dreading this Saturdays episodes since December when it was announced they would be leaving. Yes, they have had a long run as the companions. Yes, it's time for them to go. But that doesn't make it any easier. I plan on busting out a box of tissues...and will most likely go through them all. I'm not ashamed...:cry:
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I'm am so sad that the Ponds are going to be leaving us permanently this week :sad:
    I just adore Amy and she and the Doctor are like brother and sister. It's going to be really hard on me.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    The end is close, guys. I'm pretty stressed out.
  • misspenfold
    misspenfold Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Agh! I'm excited.. but also rather scared because I am going to miss Roranicus Pondicus and I don't want him to die. Again.

Edit: not that I'm saying he is going to die. Nothing spoilerific here. I just hope he doesn't.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, Roranicus Pondicus.