Saturday Check In

Options
Good morning team! How are we this morning? Did you do your saturday workout? If so, which one? Today I had Core 20 + Stretch 40. Did better on Core 20 still trying to push through the pain because I know it's only temporary. Yoga Yoga Yoga and more Yoga. I felt that class was never going to end LOL. I love the last 10 minutes of the Yoga class. Today since I had those classes I'm going to do my challenges and dance, play on the wii all day because of course I didn't really burn any calories so I gotta get on that. What do you have planned for your saturday?

Replies

• JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I did a lot of cleaning today and played on the Wii too (bowling and golf). I had core 20 & stretch 40 too. Did your sisters come for a visit? My oldest daughter came down from NJ to visit me today. It's nice having all 3 of my kids with me this weekend. I'm exhausted and headed for bed. Talk with everyone tomorrow.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Aww thats amazing! I hope you enjoyed family time. & Yes they are still here they go home tomorrow. Today they went to Quincy,IL to go shopping and hang out with my mom and their dad. I myself decided to stay home and relax. I just love being at home alone LOL. Glad you had a great Saturday!
  • JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Today i did core 20...i skipped the yoga because i had to go to my nephews football game and been busy since then. I went to my pole dance class andi must say i have a new respect for strippers! It was hard but do much fun...i can tell i well be very sore tomorrow! Looking forward to the next class...i think i will make this a habit....it really is an amazing workout! I hope you all enjoyed your Saturday!