WEEK 5 STARTING CHECK IN (9/29)

Options
spaceEF
spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
HEY EVERYONE!

I have been slacking just a little on keeping track with everyone, but we are doing well, about to hit October on Monday, giving us exactly 3 months to hone it in. 1st month was a trial and error, am I right???? Next 3 we will be some hard hitters with positive attitdues! OKAY!?!

I'm going to continue with my 10k trainer.... Just finished week 1 and feeling alright about it. Ready to push myself and get to stepping!

I'm also going to take it up a BAJILLION notches and am going to try out Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution starting on Monday as well... SCARY! It's a serious commitment :noway: , but I really want to quit failing at my goals!
In case anyone has that video and because I'm a group making junkie: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8794-body-revolution-jillian-michaels somehow I have nearly 30 takers already?!?!?!! Guess I have my work cut out for me to stick to something~:blushing:

SW 158
CW156.6
GW 135

I'll start doing body measurements this month as well and see what changes come November just in case pounds aren't dropping :)

Keep it moving everyone!

Replies

• Liekel
    Liekel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Week 4 SW 298.5
    CW 295.5

I think I have to step up my exercise this week I keep losing motivation but I really need to kick myself in the butt and get going!!