2»

Replies

• trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday(1)

CW 136
    loss nil

Gotta say I am happy with this as I know what I have been eating this week ( just a bit naughty - but nice). My exercise also went out of the window. So will do better!

Good luck everyone x
  • Charlottieeeee
    Options
    Can i join please? x
  • AUChE
    AUChE Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CW: 203 Staying even is better than Gaining!
    GW: 175
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Can i join please? x

i sent you an invite did you not get it yeah course join up hun x
  • vienna26
    Options
    weigh in cw 139lbs also happy with this as ive just started a new fitness program and upped my calories so didnt expect to have lost anything :-)) Good luck everyone
  • stephsbeck
    Options
    Congrats everyone for weighing in another week! You may have not lost weight but it will happen, keep logging! I have been on a plateau for two months so I upped my calorie intake and it seems to be working. We will see....
    current weight - 148.6lbs
    goal weight - 140lbs
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 162
    Current weight: 136
    Goal weight: 122
  • jenneal89
    Options
    Couldn't get to my mother-in-laws to weigh in until today. Lost 2lbs so glad the work is paying off! Great job you guys :)
  • vienna26
    Options
    Couldn't get to my mother-in-laws to weigh in until today. Lost 2lbs so glad the work is paying off! Great job you guys :)

great work hunni, i had a cheeky weigh ithis morning and im down 2lbs but on fri i was still the same meh it could of been down on friday so i could of logged it :cry: lol
  • jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options

great work hunni, i had a cheeky weigh ithis morning and im down 2lbs but on fri i was still the same meh it could of been down on friday so i could of logged it :cry: lol

That's great! You can log it this Friday :)
  • Charlottieeeee
    Options
    ok well i'm gonna use my last weigh in weight that was 165lb and im going out for a birthday meal with my sister and family tomorrow so dont expect big things from me this week! But Im in!

Really excited about this!! x
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 150.6 lbs
    Current Weight - 145 lbs
    Goal Weight - 135 lbs
  • silversurfah
    silversurfah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 248 lbs
    Current weight - 200 lbs
    Goal weight - 155 lbs
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    I just wanted to update here as I am really close to reaching my first mini weight goal. :D

Start Weight: 226.3 lbs.
    First Weigh-in Here: 207.2 lbs
    Current Weight: 200 lbs
    Goal: Getting out of the 200's

... meaning I only have a few ounces to go! :D