Introduction - Margie

Options
2»

Replies

• anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Adriana and I recently turned 25 years old. Like some if you I also have a tall, lanky boyfriend whose metabolism makes me jealous. Since I was about 15 I've always had a lower pooch in my ab area. I'm hoping a combination of 30ds, healthier eating and running will help!

SW: 163
    CW: 159
    GW: 138
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm A.J. - I'm 26 years old.

I totally didn't plan to start 30DS on the first of the month, it just worked out that way and then I found this group! Kismet!

Really excited to have the support of all of you to help motivate me. I don't have a GW per se, just a fierce desire for some awesome abs. Please feel free to add me as a friend - I log my food and keep my diary open. :)
  • belliesmom
    Options
    Hi ladies! My names Cassandra and I am a 22 yr old stay at home mom to a 2 yr old little girl. She is my motivation to keep going and better myself for her. I started exercising in March of this year. I had to stop in May because of an infected gallbladder, then surgery in June. I wasnt able to begin exercising til almost August. So here I am, trying to keep going. My goal with the 30ds is to at least tone up a little and build endurance.

Sw: 172
    Cw: 158
    Gw: 138

Good luck to each and everyone of you. See you at the finish line!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello Loves!!!
    My name is Angel I am 25 and work in Acquisitions and Processing for my city. I gained a ton of weight when I first got married and was unemployed for about 2 years :( I am an emotional eating and love food, eating is one of my favorite things to do, but now it is time to take my life back... I started 30 Day Shred about a month ago and got all the way to Level 2 with awesome results!!! :) BUT on Level 2 my knees were KILLING me so I stopped and have been afraid to go back :/ UNTIL NOW! I was going straight through with no rest days, this time I will switch it up to give my knees a chance to rest! I am excited to be doing this with you all!!! :)

SW- 190
    CW- 175
    GW- 135
  • geewizzamanda357
    geewizzamanda357 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    My name is Amanda. I am 25 years old, mother to my stepson who is 6 years and my baby boy who is 20 months. My husband is one of those people who can eat a gallon of ice cream a week (which he does) and not gain an ounce. But he is a great supporter and motivator :) I have been at my pre-pregnancy weight for 18 months, but I just kinda stalled after losing that. I recently began watching calories and using MFP again, so my start weight is from the beginning of September when I actually started trying again. I need to get in better shape so I can wear clothes I have "outgrown" over the last 5 years lol. I started the 30DS on September 29th. I am looking forward to motivation and support in this group :)

SW: 179
    CW: 173
    GW: 135
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im Lisa, this is my 2nd time doing the shred having completed it back in May when i first started my weight loss journey. Since then i have done JM's BFBM and tried some running before finding insanity where i picked up an injury ( tweaked a ligament that joins the quad and knee) in week 3 but carried on till just after the 1st week of month 2, when i started extra walking with the school run and my knee didn't like it so i had to rest it. On advice from my doc i was told to build my quad back up slowly, so thought 30DS would be good for that.

Im hoping for some good results, I was fairly happy with them in the first round. I also now have a HRM to help track the calories burnt.
  • rhoad1ml
    rhoad1ml Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am very excited to join this group and to have joined motivation! My name is Meaghan. I am 22 years old. I recently moved cities and this has been a big cause to my weight gain. I also started a new job and a master program so lots of "new" is going on for me! I am wanting to start the 30DS because I did this over Christmas break last year and lost 10 pds from it. I am hoping for the same results this time around or around that! Good luck to everyone!! I am looking forward to seeing what this month has in store for us!!

SW 142
    Cw 139
    GW 125 (I would settle for 130 though)
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Frankie.

5'5 1/2
    CW: 142
    GW: 120
    UGW: 115
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Sarah
    Im a day late starting but there are 31 days in Oct so candy day i will be working out instead of eating junk :)

SW- 248
    CW-244
    GW-175

I am hoping to shed 10 lbs this month but as we know muscle weighs more than fat! Inches matter most for now not going to obsess over the scale. Going to try not to even step on the scale till Im done.

I will post measurements before and after at the end of month.

Good luck everyone this will be interesting