Starting October 1st!

Options
Hello, everyone. I had completed one month of Insanity and then fell out of the routine. I loved the workouts and the progress I was making. I let life (weddings & all that goes along) get in the way. Now, I'm commiting to get through the full 60 days, giving it my all. Is anyone else starting soon? We can do this! :)

Replies

• phatycake
    Options
    Great! You can do this. I'm finishing my first round tomorrow and starting back on up on the 4th! Push through and dip deeper!
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You've got this Michelle! Life happens... just pick yourself up, dust off, and press on, girl.

:)
  • mguzman115
    mguzman115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I started over today as well so lets do this! Dig Deep :)
  • Howie3123
    Howie3123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started over today as well. I really want to finish the whole 63 days. I usually get to week 2 or 3 and then life happens. So here we go.....
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    hang on....Bring it and succeed!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I just finished Month 1 and am on my way to Month 2. It begins to be a struggle to continue once you've finished Month 1, but you can do it! Keep on keepin' on :)
  • Hmwarren84
    Hmwarren84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Started again yesterday myself! My first attempt at insanity was cut short (only 2 weeks in) due to an unrelated injury that put me on crutches. Going to try and complete it this time around. :)
  • Moshebelle1
    Options
    I'm starting up today! I did the program once before and got to day 46 before I had to stop because of an injury, but I'm excited to get going again! It's kind of horrible to start ; ) but you feel so good after a few weeks. I noticed major changes in month 1 when I did it before. Looking forward to those kind of results again! Good luck!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm starting up today! I did the program once before and got to day 46 before I had to stop because of an injury, but I'm excited to get going again! It's kind of horrible to start ; ) but you feel so good after a few weeks. I noticed major changes in month 1 when I did it before. Looking forward to those kind of results again! Good luck!

Congrats on starting again! You've got it this time and since you've done it before, no surprises. Stay healthy and injury free!