Who is in...

Options
shayhenke
shayhenke Posts: 21 Member
SO who wants to do this challenge with me! RIPPED IN 30... throughout the month of OCT!!!

Replies

• twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Looking forward to getting my butt kicked all month by Jillian :smile:
  • malicent
    malicent Posts: 127
    Options
    AWWWW YIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZ.

I just downloaded the p90x and insanity stuff too yesterday, so this is perfect. Can you shoot me a message so I can use it as a reminder for my before pic/measurements tomorrow? :D

Also, this is the torrent I downloaded for Insanity. Do I have the right thing?

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6494528/
  • shorview
    shorview Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am actually on Level II of Ripped in 30 but would love to join the group. I need the motivation to stay on track with my nutrition. Sometimes I use the tough workout (also been doing pilates 2-3x/a week and spin 1x/week) as an excuse if I don't stay on target with calories.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am starting the Ripped in 30 workout today. I hope to throw in some extra workouts here and there but for the month of October this is my main goal! Look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Brussel_Sprout81
    Options
    I'm in for the Ripped in 30 workout! I've started it before but always get distracted after a week or so.

I will start either Tuesday or Thursday. I am running a half marathon on Sunday, so have a small run tonight and Wednesday. I normally do yoga twice a week but will also add this in.

How many times a week is everyone aiming for? I think I will target 4.
  • Nellm1
    Nellm1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have the DVD and omg, She does kick your butt but I wouldn't mind it because it's Jillian! I am her biggest fan and believer in her workouts. I am in...I'm tired of being the motivator and need some motivation myself. :)
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't have the ripped DVD's but I have a few of her DVD's that still kick my butt every time so, I'm in!
    I'm going to aim to do a video a day as I really wanted to do a 31 days of some sort of activity in October.
  • LovingKay
    LovingKay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am in! I don't have it yet. Going to buy it today. I believe WalMart sells it, That's where I got my 30DS... I can't wait to get it going!!!
  • Nickinarrows
    Options
    My wedding is in November and I am all for this! I did the 30DS in 2010 so this will be different!