Color in Motion 5k

Options
If you're anything like me, you're still scrubbing spots of pink, yellow, and blue off your skin. BUT you have to admit, that was an awesome time! Here is the website for the next one if anyone is interested!!!!

http://colorinmotion5k.com/event/Jacksonville

Replies

• shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha, you are quick girl! Dang, got to it before I did.

I plan on doing this one too, gonna sign up with payday in two weeks. (I still have blue in my hair, and one semi blue armpit left but I don't care - it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT).

We should get a big group together this time!!!
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Love that idea!!!!!! And as of Oct 22, I will actually have time to start training with everyone again! YAY!!!!!
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    yeah i'm thinking about it b/c it was A LOT of fun!! i'd love to do it again. and yeahhh i still have a pink/blue/purple belly and a blue elbow and somewhat blue armpit. lol. but it was a blast...oh and did i mention my car looks like a bee colony exploded in it? yeahhh lol...
  • jagfan
    jagfan Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Jess & I discussed this one...have to get through a few other runs at this point but am seriously thinking about it...

Oh, and how about the purple still in my ear! Unreal...
  • shae68143
    Options
    There is a Groupon for this, expiring in 3 days. Boo, payday is two weeks away!!!

Hurry though guys, get yours in!!
  • jpaw1002
    Options
    how much is it w/ the groupon?
  • shae68143
    Options
    $25.00 for single entry, I think 45 for double? Something like that. It's a nice bit off.
  • jpaw1002
    Options
    ^^ like
  • shae68143
    Options
    A Co-Worker created a team that I'll be joining tomorrow when payday hits. Dashing Diva's - we're all gonna wear tutu's and colored wigs to run this one :).

Anyone can join if they'd like. we're all gonna be a different Diva.

She's Organic Diva, I'm Veggie Diva etc

COME ONE COME ALL :)
  • jagfan
    jagfan Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    A Co-Worker created a team that I'll be joining tomorrow when payday hits. Dashing Diva's - we're all gonna wear tutu's and colored wigs to run this one :).

Anyone can join if they'd like. we're all gonna be a different Diva.

She's Organic Diva, I'm Veggie Diva etc

COME ONE COME ALL :)

Thanks! I haven't decided if I am doing this one yet, but will keep it mind!