Anyone here need to lose 10 stone+?

Options

Replies

• dazzer29
    Options
    Got 10 to lose but will aim for 7 to start with - starting this week so feel free to add me.
  • Lionidle
    Options
    Hey! Yeah, i've a lot to shift as well, probably around 10 stone.
  • thedandylion
    Options
    I have about 7 stone to lose (more if I decided I wanted to go further). I know that's not 10+ but if you'd still like to be friends, that would be cool :)
  • rickthexpreacher
    rickthexpreacher Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a mere 143 lbs to lose when i started. Now down to only 133. I could be a member for a while, methinks.

:sad:
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im aiming for about 7-8 stone. Probably more depending on what I feel like when I get there.

Youre all welcome to add me :)
  • squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Not quite that much, I think But feel free to add me, as I have quite enough to lose. Ha ha!
  • Jeshkah_Grace
    Options
    I have about 12 - 13 stone to lose if any one wants to add me :)
  • sarahkimpton
    Options
    i have 9 to lose if i am to hit my BMI but don't want to actually be that thin. I'm working on losing at least 5 stone evenutally but plan on doing it slowly and in blocks. My first target is to lose 40lb and this was set by my doctor... gotta love him lol.

have a feeling i won't be leaving here rapidly so will be around a while feel free to add me as a friend for support
  • blondiedawnie
    blondiedawnie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey ive lost 8 stone, another 4 to go!!! Took me a year so far. Ive been over weight all my life and im only back to my pre pregnancy weight now. Good luck on your journey you can do it :) xxx:flowerforyou:
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    14st 3.0lb / 199 lbs to lose down 2st 5.60 / 33.6 lbs
    feel free to add me
  • rickthexpreacher
    rickthexpreacher Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've got 9 stone 5lbs to lose, having started wanting to reduce by 10 stone 12lbs. Feel free to add me if you would like.

Rick
  • debbiej41
    debbiej41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I've got 9 stone to lose. Had a bit of a wobbly for a couple of weeks but had a reality check this weekend after seeing pictures of myself at a family birthday party - not pretty. Have set a target of losing 1stone 7 lbs before christmas. Feel freee to add me. Debbie
  • PinkyFran
    Options
    i have 9 stone to go now but am stuck on 13lb after a fab beginning!, would love some uk friends and encouragement.....good luck everyone theres a thin woman inside me trying to break freeeeee haha!!!
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've set myself an initial target of about 34kg (5st5lbs-ish) but really I want to lose about 8 or 9 stone in the end.

Oh and I'm 23.

Feel free to add me :)
  • mimiXbeth
    Options
    I have about 12 stone to drop! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • justpeteuk
    Options
    Ive got almost 10 stone to shift too x
  • chelseabuns88
    chelseabuns88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't actually know how much I weigh (am I crazy) but I reckon there's a good 10 to go.. feel free to add me everyone =)
  • thedandylion
    Options
    Hey there. I have around 7 stone to lose but have been at the point where I needed to lose more in the past. So if you'd like to add me please feel free ^_^
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I probably need to lose ten but starting with smaller goals first. I would like to lose 6 stone in the next 18 months ideally. I am thinking in terms of 30 pound blocks. Feel free to add me
  • NerdyBirdy247
    Options
    Hi i need to 'Get Rid' not lose :D of 12 stone! Feel free to add me for some doube motivation im 28, single mum living in Wales xx