October 1st...counting down!

Options
hollyrunner
hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
Hello Pals!! Happy October 1st :) How's everyone doing? I had a super busy weekend; out of town with family. Ran a 5K in Indianapolis for Ovarian Cancer. I actually did pretty good with my food the entire weekend...ate a lot of oatmeal and salad.

Back to my hectic routine and burning those calories. Fabulous day to all of you!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Im finally staying on track with tracking MY FOOD yay!
  • sounds like you had a awesome weekend! i had a all you can eat weekend lol My husbands Italian so we went to a festival and i totally didn't even bother to track my calories lol but did extra walking today , it should have came out to maybe a hour and a half or 2 hours i finished in one hour! so proud of me :)
  • TELR85
    TELR85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had a full weekend, my husband's Aunt passed away last week and the funeral was on Saturday. It was a surprisingly up beat day and the family really pulled together beautifully. The hard part was staying away from all the goodies at the wake. But over all it was a good weekend.
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had an less than stellar pass week, I have not been working out, but this is my month and this is my week!!! I am striving to eat clean all month long and I am starting Turbo Jam tonight so I am excited for this week! I WILL BE HOT BY HALLOWEEN!!!!!