Monday Week 7

Options
Week 7 everyone!!! Only 30 more days until Halloween!

What's everyone's mini-challenge going to be for this week? I am, once again, making it a mini-challenge to get 10 miles in, in addition to doing the 30 day shred every day. I'm going to make it this week!!!

I also really want to push myself to get good nutrition. I not only want to make sure I stay under my calories but choose good calories. I did not eat as many fruits and veggies this past week as I would have liked so I really want to step it up this week and make it a habit!

How about everyone else? What are you pushing yourself towards this week?

Replies

• keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    Hey everyone! I know I've been MIA for practically the last week, things have been busy, and I've been slacking major! I'm still here though, promise!

So my goal for this week, is to get back on track and workout more than twice a week, which seems to be what has happened the last 2 weeks, to get back on track on here with MFP, and to keep up with this challenge daily, like I was! I've been slacking everywhere lately, and my weight loss has showed because of it! No loss last week, so gotta get the number down this week!

Have a great week everyone!
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This week I'm am pushing to have more high intensity on my own since this month I won't be seeing my personal trainer as much as last month. My goal this week is to do better at making sure I eat more vegetables and to keep good eating on days I'm at school and work. I'm gonna be taking more body pump classes this week as well as 30 day shred and zumba as much as possible. Hopefully when I weigh in next tues I will have the goal my trainer had set for me of being 20lbs down.
  • shanniebanannie73
    Options
    Hi everybody! My challenge to myself is to make sure I get more sleep. It's been hard because, even at 9 months, the baby still isn't sleeping through the night. Hopefully, I'll get time to do some sort of exercise this week, too. Maybe?