Still here and going strong!

Options
Hey everyone (or should I say anyone?)

I'm still hanging in here and feel like I'm doing alright. Was out of town all last week, eating out three meals a day, and still am down this week. Got my gym schedule going again, so that's good too. My new mini goal is to be down 166 by Christmas. I started with that goal a few weeks back when someone on the boards said it was 19 weeks til Christmas, and did anyone want to try to lose 20 pounds by then. I've lost 6.6 since August 14th, and I'm proud of that, 31 pounds over all. I've been averaging 5 pounds a month since I started in April, and I'm determined to have a great last week of September cause in my mind, any weight I lose this week is bonus since I have already hit my goal of 5 pounds for the month. Make sense to anyone besides me? How are you all doing?

Replies

• ccoester
    Options
    Alright! I am back. I drifted off for a bit but I am more dedicated than ever to make a change.

YOU should be really proud of yourself. That's fantastic. Keep doing what you are doing and you'll see results.
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It seems we are the few and the proud! LOL. I've adjusted my calories (again), am REALLY focusing on getting 30% protein, and am starting Zumba once a week. I'm hoping this will keep things going . . . I'm still kind of on this plateau, and it's been so frustrating to me! lol. Last month, I lost 8 lbs; this month, I've lost and regained and lost 2. grr.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm leaving the group - have another challenge I've joined until christmas

Good luck to all
  • vgpeterson1984
    vgpeterson1984 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am back....left life get in the way for a couple of weeks. But proud that i have maintained my loss.
    Way to go!! and Keep it Up!!