L1D2 completed!

Options
Hi all, completed L1D2 this morning, my arms were heavy when I first started out, but got better during the workout, i am using 2.5kg/5.5lb weight. Still hate those side lunges with arm raises! :0 155 calories. It sucks getting fitter, u have to do sooo much more exercise for your calorie burn.

Replies

• HappyNelle
    Options
    It sucks getting fitter...

:-D I can't wait for that feeling..! I have NEVER been this out of shape... Well, I have never been pregnant before so all together a new feeling.. Day 2 felt actually better than yesterday. I hope the small remains of my muscles are starting to wake up!
  • autovatic
    autovatic Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ditto!

It was definitely an uphill battle getting out of bed this morning and I completely agree about those effin' side lunges. I felt really good when I got to that last ab circuit though!

I feel like most people in this group were probably asleep, but I was thinking of all of you when I dragged myself out of bed at 5 - so thanks for the motivation! It really helps knowing you all are suffering along with me. :P
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 2 DONE ! my shoulders are aching and my *kitten* muscles hate me !! Only 28 days to go x
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm done too!! the push-ups are my least favorite but at least they are out of the way early! Getting up early is killing me but (and it is not that early compared to some of you) I know I won't do it if I wait.
    Have a great day!
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done for me too!

I also hate those side lunges! I can feel it in my legs, doing the stairs are nice, not! Also in my abs today, i keep thinking of Shaun T from insanity keep saying keep your core tight and form good lol

Well done girls, we can do this!
  • rhoad1ml
    rhoad1ml Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done for me!

Push ups were a struggle this morning....Can't wait for my arms to get stronger. Also a giggle for you all, I had to park on the 5th floor of the parking garage today....walking down was not a problem...walking up them at the end of the day should be fun since I can already feel the burn in my thighs!! Yay for day 2!!!
    :-D
  • tonyat483
    tonyat483 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS on 9/23, so I will be starting Level 2 tomorrow... I'm a little scared... Level 1 is tough, but after 10 days, I think I'm ready to move up! The L1 cardio got much easier... the push-ups did NOT! I have never had good upper-body strength... But that's going to change!

I have no idea if I have lost any pounds or not... I made my husband hide the scale in our house because I was obsessively weighing myself. I told him not to give it back until the 30 days are over. But I do feel so much better and feel like I have lost some inches. :)

But I just wanted to say DON'T GIVE UP!!! There might be days that you don't want to do it or your legs hurt or you don't want to get out of bed early... But its only 20 minutes... That's what I tell myself every day. You can do it!
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was muuuch easier than day 1, but I doubt those pushups will improve. I feel so weak!
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed! So hard to get excited this morning, but I was so happy when I was done. Finished up the workout with my Jillian Michaels triple chocolate protein shake. Nom nom nom!
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Side lunges and arm raises are never easy and I have broad shoulders already so I hate them even more.

Sometimes I bicep curl if it hurts too much. But Day 2 is complete.

Yay! Only 28 more days to go:bigsmile:
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I started the 30DS on 9/23, so I will be starting Level 2 tomorrow... I'm a little scared... Level 1 is tough, but after 10 days, I think I'm ready to move up! The L1 cardio got much easier... the push-ups did NOT! I have never had good upper-body strength... But that's going to change!

I have no idea if I have lost any pounds or not... I made my husband hide the scale in our house because I was obsessively weighing myself. I told him not to give it back until the 30 days are over. But I do feel so much better and feel like I have lost some inches. :)

But I just wanted to say DON'T GIVE UP!!! There might be days that you don't want to do it or your legs hurt or you don't want to get out of bed early... But its only 20 minutes... That's what I tell myself every day. You can do it!

Level 2 planks are the worst. Level 2 seems to be the hardest.
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete!!! Wasn't satisfied with just the 30ds so I finished off my workout with a 40 minute Jillian Last Chance Workout and phewww that is a great workout. I took a 10 minute break between the 2 workouts and man o man I was sweating more then I have in months. So worth it though, Im glad I pushed myself to do the second one. Burned nearly 800 calories between the two!!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE! KEEP PUSHING, WE WILL ALL MAKE IT TO THE END. ONLY 28 DAYS LEFT :)
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    L1D2 complete. I dont know if I've mentioned it, but I have a trainer living with me, his name is Josh and he is 3. Everytime I would get to a point where I wanted to quit or I was breathing hard and went to grab my water bottle Josh would yell, "you're doing a great job working out mommy, just like those girls on tv!!". This made me smile and want to work harder, I love feeling like I am setting a healthy example for my son, later in the last cardio circuit he joined me in doing the jumping jacks and punches, he's my biggest motivator!

Today was HARD!!! I had a low calorie day yesterday(not planned just wasnt really hungry) and I could feel it today, I was sluggish through the whole workout. I wasnt really sore, except for my abs but I could feel it while I was doing the moves today for sure.Today was also the first day I made it through an entire round of side lunges and arm raises without taking a break(MAJOR NSV!!). I made it through today and finished strong even though I really didnt want to workout today, I just kept telling myself that I am part of a group of amazing women who are doing this right along with me and I refuse to let anyone down! 28 more days!!! Lets do this!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    L1D2 completed! So glad that's over with. Tomorrow I will try to do it in the morning so I don't have to think about it all day.
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just finished my Day 2!! It killed me!!! I am excited to see my improvements even on day 10! I have really been pushing hard and will continue too! Ready for Day 3 tomorrow bring it!!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I always try to do my workouts within the first 2 hours of waking up. It works best for me cause if I wait I will probley not do it or be tired from my day to day work to not push as hard as I should. Hope mornings work better for you too! :)
  • chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    L1D2 complete!

Legs and *kitten* are killing me going up steps! I actually felt like I got through this better today. Still have to do the girly push ups, but I felt like I could keep up more today. What I love about this workout the most is just when I feel I can't do anymore, it's almost over! Keep up the hard work everyone! We can do this!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    L1D2 COMPLETED!!!! I am still not using weights for any of the arm moves, maybe will start tomorrow with that. I can tell you this workout is gonna be felt tomorrow. However, if it weren't for some dubstep music I would never make it through the whole video. I am excited to do it again tomorrow.
  • belliesmom
    Options
    Day 2 completed! 28 to go! We got this ladies!