October 1 Weigh-In

Options
For anyone who has been doing the shred for a few days, it's weigh-in time! Post your most recent weigh-in here, unless your most recent was your initial one.

This post will run through October 7th, seeing as how a new weigh-in day will be October 8.

Also, please invite people to the group who are interested in doing the Shred, or who already have started. This group does not run on a particular schedule, it's for anyone who has started when was convenient for them, rather than on a set date.

Replies

• pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I started my Shred last Tuesday, so I'm going to weigh in the morning...I'll be back here then to report.

Wish me luck!
  • pamcuster
    Options
    OK, I weighed this morning, and I'm down 2.2 pounds!!! My crazy ticker is only showing 'one' because I had gained a pound on vacation before this started. Personally, I think the ticker should go backwards if I go backwards...that's just honest! 'Cause now seeing just a '1lb lost' on there really takes the wind out of my sails!

How about everybody else?

Pam
  • FrauSarah
    Options
    I am on a stop now. I can't excersize due to a pinched nerve in the shoulder and yesterday I even gained 1.5 pounds back. I have this number (142 lbs) and I can't get under it. I feel bummed :-(
  • pamcuster
    Options
    I am on a stop now. I can't excersize due to a pinched nerve in the shoulder and yesterday I even gained 1.5 pounds back. I have this number (142 lbs) and I can't get under it. I feel bummed :-(

It's only temporary!!! If you're anything like me, I wanted to be at my goal *yesterday,* but let's just keep at it!

I will pray for a speedy recovery and lots of happiness! :)

Pam