Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

L1D2 completed!

2»

Replies

• Just finished L1D2! I was so nervous to start because D1 really kicked my butt, but I decided to go for it and I did so much better today than yesterday! Not nearly as many breaks and not nearly as tired.....feeling great :happy:
    Ready to take on the next 28 days!
  • Today will actually be day 7 for me when I get thru it but I have a toddler who's dad let her take a late map n now won't go to sleep n give me the iPad so I can get thrus it.
  • K just finished I got it in . How I here side lunged
  • Can I find it on you tube
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Day 2 done! I'm with everyone else - HATE those side lunges with the arm raises!! My arms just won't raise the weights for the full set, I have alternate about half way through :( i think a side goal for me is to get through those side lunges properly - if i can do that I can do anything lol

Great work everyone!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Which workout are you looking for on youtube? The Last Chance or 30ds?
  • Nillia2
    Nillia2 Posts: 36 Member
    L1D2 Completed!!!...was actually tempted to do it last night...love when i get in the exercise mood. A day behind yall guys now...but still going strong! :)

Dont make it through the side lunges properly either..and i hate lunges altogether! lol Was really sore today from yesterday's workout and arm strength training in the gym but i still made it through! :)
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    L1D2 completed :-) Only 28 more!!
  • rae_rae330
    rae_rae330 Posts: 39 Member
    I complete D2 last night but forgot to post! I'm still struggling with push-ups but it did seem like I was able to get a little lower and was able to do more than the day before. I also am fighting with the lunges. My arms really don't like them as I had to take a few breaks. Here'a looking forward to a better day 3!! Can't wait til day 10 and taking new measurements!
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    L1D2 complete. seemed to go by faster today. I love that i can do an effective 20 min work out and not worry much that my baby will start crying:). I've got this...
  • fitnessprincessy69
    fitnessprincessy69 Posts: 38 Member
    I hurt yesterday and kept coming up with excuses not to do day 2. Last night, I grabbed the weights and put in day 2. It was painful doing the push ups and the side lunges with arms, but I did it!! Yeah!!