L1D2 completed!

Options
2»

Replies

• sonjanicole
    Options
    Just finished L1D2! I was so nervous to start because D1 really kicked my butt, but I decided to go for it and I did so much better today than yesterday! Not nearly as many breaks and not nearly as tired.....feeling great :happy:
    Ready to take on the next 28 days!
  • sugaknight
    Options
    Today will actually be day 7 for me when I get thru it but I have a toddler who's dad let her take a late map n now won't go to sleep n give me the iPad so I can get thrus it.
  • sugaknight
    Options
    K just finished I got it in . How I here side lunged
  • sugaknight
    Options
    Can I find it on you tube
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! I'm with everyone else - HATE those side lunges with the arm raises!! My arms just won't raise the weights for the full set, I have alternate about half way through :( i think a side goal for me is to get through those side lunges properly - if i can do that I can do anything lol

Great work everyone!
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Which workout are you looking for on youtube? The Last Chance or 30ds?
  • Nillia2
    Nillia2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    L1D2 Completed!!!...was actually tempted to do it last night...love when i get in the exercise mood. A day behind yall guys now...but still going strong! :)

Dont make it through the side lunges properly either..and i hate lunges altogether! lol Was really sore today from yesterday's workout and arm strength training in the gym but i still made it through! :)
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    L1D2 completed :-) Only 28 more!!
  • rae_rae330
    rae_rae330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I complete D2 last night but forgot to post! I'm still struggling with push-ups but it did seem like I was able to get a little lower and was able to do more than the day before. I also am fighting with the lunges. My arms really don't like them as I had to take a few breaks. Here'a looking forward to a better day 3!! Can't wait til day 10 and taking new measurements!
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    L1D2 complete. seemed to go by faster today. I love that i can do an effective 20 min work out and not worry much that my baby will start crying:). I've got this...
  • fitnessprincessy69
    fitnessprincessy69 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I hurt yesterday and kept coming up with excuses not to do day 2. Last night, I grabbed the weights and put in day 2. It was painful doing the push ups and the side lunges with arms, but I did it!! Yeah!!