Runner 5 T-shirt Ideas

Options
hajenkatt
hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
I'm a t-shirt freak, and since I am having so much fun being Runner 5 I thought I'd mess around with some t-shirt ideas. I haven't added any text yet, I just thought I'd share bc I think they turned out pretty cool. If I do say so myself. LOL

Here's the girl, purple background:
RunnerFivePurpleBkgdWomanemail-1.jpg

Same, but with a guy
RunnerFivePurpleBkgdManemail-1.jpg

Girl, yellow background
RunnerFiveYellowBkgdWomanemail.png

Man, yellow background
RunnerFiveYellowBkgdManemail.png

Girl, cammo background
RunnerFiveYellowGreenBkgdWomanemail.png

Man, cammo background
RunnerFiveYellowGreenBkgdManemail.png

Replies

• redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome! I love the purple one. Are you going to add a few Zombs lurking about? I really like it.
  • hajenkatt
    Options
    Glad you like them! I love the purple one, too. I tried adding in a few zombs, but it's hard to do without making it look hokey. That's why I made sure Runner 5 was on a hill so that it looks as if the zombs could be behind him/her at any second. I think I am going to order a sweatshirt so I have it for the cooler weather that's on the way.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You should totally submit it to the blog, they were featuring user ideas today and yours completely eclipses all they had. I can see the bit about the hill, that is EXACTLY what I was thinking, those Zombs are just behind her/him.
    If you decide to make these into reality I would love to buy one!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough I like the cammo one the best (I'm not usually a cammo person). Very nicely done!
  • hajenkatt
    Options
    So here one is! I had to order one now that the weather is getting cooler. Sadly, the text I put on the bottom got blurry from the dye and you can't really see it in the pic, but it does say "I Am Runner 5". :) I love it!!

17Oct2012Runner5meblog.jpg
  • crwildwood
    Options
    Great shirt & pic!