How has everyone been!?

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
Havent heard from any of the Long/Natural Hair Divas in forever!! Hope everyone is well, still losing and staying/getting fit. Miss you ladies :wink:

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been great, still losing weight, still plugging along. and still have my long hair :smile:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Hi! I've been great, still losing weight, still plugging along. and still have my long hair :smile:

Awesome to hear!!! Keep up the great work :happy:
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    I'm still here....haven't been losing like I should! Still trying to get fully back on track! I've been wishy washy! So annoying!
  • ladyofstyle
    ladyofstyle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello i am new to the group and i just want to say hey, and yes i have shoulder lenght hair and i am really looking for a new hair dresser. My hair dresser now is always hinting about cutting my hair and when i get a trim she always takes off too much. Not happy because i have to get a perm and color saturday :grumble:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Yep, still here with my long hair! (funny story from the other day... was in a restaurant & was standing by our table when we were getting to leave & my hair went in the leftover salsa! Red tips! *hazards of having hip length hair*)

Weight loss... not so much... I keep trying though!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I'm still here....haven't been losing like I should! Still trying to get fully back on track! I've been wishy washy! So annoying!

Im still here and not losing like I should as well Ebony. I know, I need to get it together before Christmas, I have 25lbs to lose by then. NOt looking too good. We can do it!!! Just gotta stay focused and keep our eye on those sexy bodies we want to have :happy:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Hello i am new to the group and i just want to say hey, and yes i have shoulder lenght hair and i am really looking for a new hair dresser. My hair dresser now is always hinting about cutting my hair and when i get a trim she always takes off too much. Not happy because i have to get a perm and color saturday :grumble:

Welcome to the group!! yeah those scissor happy stylists need to go ASAP. I have no idea what that is about. Be careful :ohwell:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Yep, still here with my long hair! (funny story from the other day... was in a restaurant & was standing by our table when we were getting to leave & my hair went in the leftover salsa! Red tips! *hazards of having hip length hair*)

Weight loss... not so much... I keep trying though!

:laugh: All that hair SCF. :laugh: Glad you're still around working on your fitness with me :happy:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm still losing and growing hair. The growing hair part is easy, the losing part takes effort!

I think I'm going to have to start putting my hair in a bun when I'm feeling shy, though. Oddly, now that I've lost weight, it's starting to get me a lot of looks, and sometimes I don't care for looks. I think the fat lady invisibility forcefield is weaker, causing people to notice the hair down to butt look.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I'm still losing and growing hair. The growing hair part is easy, the losing part takes effort!

I think I'm going to have to start putting my hair in a bun when I'm feeling shy, though. Oddly, now that I've lost weight, it's starting to get me a lot of looks, and sometimes I don't care for looks. I think the fat lady invisibility forcefield is weaker, causing people to notice the hair down to butt look.

Oh that sounds exciting!! I hope you learn to enjoy the attention, the beautiful hair draws attention to the beautiful body and vice versa :wink:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Any new updates???? Hair or health related?
  • djohnson_143
    djohnson_143 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I fell of the bandwagon a little. The good thing is that I maintained my weight though. Now I'm back and more determined than ever! I'm trying to decide if I need to reset my goals... As far as my hair goes, I finally hit BSL. My next goal will be waist length. Question for you: How many inches equals waist lenght for you ( measuring from the nape area)? For me it is about 18-19 inches.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I fell of the bandwagon a little. The good thing is that I maintained my weight though. Now I'm back and more determined than ever! I'm trying to decide if I need to reset my goals... As far as my hair goes, I finally hit BSL. My next goal will be waist length. Question for you: How many inches equals waist lenght for you ( measuring from the nape area)? For me it is about 18-19 inches.

Congrats on Maintaining and reaching BSL!!.... You know what? I have never measured how many inches would make WL for me. I think now Im gonna do that when I get home. I do know I have like 2.5 to 3 more inches for my longest lengths to reach WL. My hair is layered its gonna be a while for the rest of my hair to join the back :ohwell: