Binge eating...

Options
mom2mini
mom2mini Posts: 19 Member
Any other moms binge eaters out here? I would love to find supportive mamas who also have problems binge eating and can help me through this tough time. Because of binge eating, I have gained 20lbs in less than 6 months. (My son is 13mos old). I am an emotional eater, and often binge eat if I am stressed out, unhappy, or just not feeling "right".

Replies

• glamwaggs
    Options
    Hello. You can add me. I try and eat healthy but like you ...the moment I am stressed or just at lost for thought I start to binge. Would love the extra support :)
  • shorview
    shorview Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here!

I am a stress eater and at that moment the food makes me feel good...then once it passes and I am digesting...I feel miserable!!!

Bad roller coaster!
  • honey31702
    honey31702 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a big problem with binge eating and to add to that, I usually binge at night. It's become such a habit for me that it feels weird not to be constantly snacking. I am right there with you on this though and would be more than willing to work through it with you!
  • muma2threenow
    muma2threenow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this group and am also an emotional/binge eater. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Maybe we can help each other thru this.

(also, I love your pic! I have that same woot shirt. - along with many others. )
  • anitamiron
    anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love to Binge eat. Its terrible. I just have to remember how I feel when I am done, and then I stop.