Plan of Action until Xmas

Options
BITEME_GRRR
BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
Okay, so whats the plan of action?

Mine is meal planning so I eat healthy meals. that is the key to weight loss.

I want to drop 5 pounds. And my abs. I need more situps!!! Anyone know any good Ab workouts?

Replies

• saminilla
    Options
    Try riding a bike- it does great for your lower abs... and check out kickboxing... it is a great body workout and helps tone your abs too :)
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the meal planning too! This past 2 weeks, all of our dinners have been scheduled and prepped for. 80% from skinnytaste.com too ;]
  • carolstartingover
    carolstartingover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Stay at 1400 calories a day with 1 hour of fitness at least per day. Keep my mind straight and learn in my head that it has to be this way all the time because I have to live it, not do a diet and quit. I can do this and I have faith that by Xmas I can lose 30 pounds by then. It will happen with the plan I just listed. At 55 and still active, I would like to do this to avoid physical limitations, I already have Arthritis so I need to keep the weight off the knees. My sister has Diabetes and it runs in the family so this is very important to me.. I i will be reporting regularly.
  • Slimchickinthemaking
    Options
    hi ya, try a kettlebells class...awesome! you will feel your tummy thanking you after a couple of classes.
  • RebelBelle252
    RebelBelle252 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Staying committed to my workouts