Diet?

Options
anieves815
anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
I've heard so many times that nutrition is more important in weightloss than exercise. That being said, is anyone dieting or eating healthier this month? I did good yesterday but today I fell prey to evil Chinese food for lunch. I'm hoping to get back on track tomro. I would love to hear what everyone is doing !

Replies

• belliesmom
    Options
    Im eating healtheir because I have heard the exact same thing. I just went shopping today and my fridge is colorful now. I hope i can make it all month!
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am def eating more healthy! I cut out all junk food, white flour (bread, pasta, cake, etc.), haven't even had a sip of alcohol! I really want to see results so I went to the grocery store and bought a lot more fresh fruit and veggies and a lot of organic stuff, or at least as much as I could find being I live in a small town. I am hoping by eating all the right things and drinking a ton of water mixed with these amazing work outs I will really start seeing some results!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Ive been supplementing this month, Ive been having shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a sensible dinner. In the past I had a really hard time keeping my calories and cravings in check so this is super easy for me to maintain.
  • anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ive been supplementing this month, Ive been having shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a sensible dinner. In the past I had a really hard time keeping my calories and cravings in check so this is super easy for me to maintain.

Are you using a specific brand of shakes? Or are you making them yourself?