Looking for some TEXAS sized support! :)

Options
Born and raised in Texas! I'm from Huntsville, TX and lived there until I graduated from college. Since then, I have lived and traveled all over the country for work, but no where is better than home. I have now moved back to the state and live north of Dallas in McKinney. My husband is from Missouri and gets a kick out of how much pride we have for our state. I told him to get prepared, because sooner rather than later he will feel the same way.

Anyway, I just started MFP and was really hoping to find some fellow texans to help with me with my journey and vice versa. I'm looking to finding some more friends on here. Until then, I hope y'all have an amazing Friday!

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome! I'll add you :) And if anyone would like to add me for some extra support, feel free :)
  • jtslim42
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome! I'm from Houston but feel free to add me:drinker:
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am in Grand Prairie (DFW) Feel free to add me! :)
  • Invictus195
    Options
    Grand Prairie as well
  • Lizsmith1016
    Options
    Hello... Im from Fort Worth. Just joined today. Add me as well...
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I live in Huntsville now but am from the Dallas area! Feel free to add me :)
  • michellefnt
    Options
    Hello! I am new to MFP and would love Texas friends! I'm from Conroe. Feel free to add me!
  • TraceyG1971
    Options
    I'm from Grandview and have recently joined the site so I need some friend support as well. Please feel free to add me:smile:
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Irving- Las Colinas area iv been on here for about a year. I do alot of cycling/mud runs all over the place from Dallas to Houston.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I am in San Antonio :happy:
  • laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Where my tx ppl at!!!!!!????? Victoria here!!!