Checking in again...

Options
I thought I would create one post where whoever wanted to check in could.

Day 3 is done!!

Replies

• Brussel_Sprout81
    Options
    I am being a slacker on this. Been too busy with running and yoga this week. My half marathon is on Sunday, so I think I will start next week. I'm super scared of being too sore to run well on Sunday.

I'm loving the posts, though. They are making me excited to start and do the whole 30 days!!
  • Nellm1
    Nellm1 Posts: 4
    Options
    i did day four and man do i feel it on my stomach now.....hopefully I workout tonight and No plans come up if not Saturday it is. I'm determined!!!!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Used yesterday as my rest day instead of today - so I need to get a workout in later.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    I am being a slacker on this. Been too busy with running and yoga this week. My half marathon is on Sunday, so I think I will start next week. I'm super scared of being too sore to run well on Sunday.

I'm loving the posts, though. They are making me excited to start and do the whole 30 days!!

Good luck on Sunday!!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Days 4 & 5 are done, jumped to Level 2 today!
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I missed a few workouts this week, but I finished up Day 2 today. It definitely felt good working up a sweat. I'm gonna go for three more days of Level 1 before heading onto Level 2.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    I skipped yesterday but completed Level 2 for today!
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Checking in again... finished up Day 4 of Week 1. The Chair Pose with Reverse Fly still kills me! How's the Week 2 workout for those who have started it already?
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Checking in again... finished up Day 4 of Week 1. The Chair Pose with Reverse Fly still kills me! How's the Week 2 workout for those who have started it already?

It is hard but it is a good workout. I have found that I need to follow along with the modified version a little more in Week 2.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    Week 2 - Day 3 done!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    w2d4