Friday 5th October 2012

Options
trixiemou
trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
Happy week 2

Ah well me first.

Gain 1lb
CW136.2

What can I say? I do know why and was lucky it didn't happen last week as well. I am looking and feeling a little bloated.
Good news is that I have lost another 1/2 inch each from my hips and thigh.

Hope everyone is doing well. Good luck for this next week

Replies

• Charlottieeeee
    Options
    Well I want to start officially today, so my official starting weight is 162.8 this morning. 150lb is my goal.
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    morning guys, ahh dont worry kitty uve been doing so so well!

my weight is 138lb - no lose which isnt actually that bad considering what i ate lol!!

feeling uncontrollable tierdness and feeling real podgy atm tho!
    xx
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Hi Charlottieeee and welcome to the group. Looks like we are all a bit shy this morning doesn't it!
    Hey xXx, like the kitty, haha. We have to get through this one don't we? Are you still doing the juicing? I have had a right couple of lazy days, which obviously shows. So here is to the new week!!!!!!
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    Aw, you girls are doing great, though! I'm sure you'll have better luck next week! <3

My numbers look like this:
    Last week's weigh-in: 92.7 kg / 204.3 lbs
    This week's weigh-in: 91.7 kg / 202.1 lbs
    TOTAL LOSS: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs

Only 3.1 lbs to go before I'm out of the 200's! :D There was an over-all loss of 4 inches in total in measurements as well. :)
    Happy Friday, peeps! <3
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    yay down a pound

Last weeks weight 139lbs

This week 138lbs

Total loss 1lb woo hoo lol
  • vienna26
    Options
    morning guys, ahh dont worry kitty uve been doing so so well!

my weight is 138lb - no lose which isnt actually that bad considering what i ate lol!!

feeling uncontrollable tierdness and feeling real podgy atm tho!
    xx

Your doing great hun and ive been feeling the same this week xx
  • stephsbeck
    Options
    Morning!
    Last week 148.6lbs
    Today 150.8lbs

I'm so frustrated, I don't know what to do, any thoughts? I work out everyday but only log when I run.
  • trixiemou
    Options
    Morning!
    Last week 148.6lbs
    Today 150.8lbs

I'm so frustrated, I don't know what to do, any thoughts? I work out everyday but only log when I run.

I tend to log everything, well just about, that way nothing can sneak up on me calorie wise. Try it for a week and see if that is what you maybe need to be looking at. It might even surprise you as it does not even have to be to excess you may not be eating enough. On the other hand if you are doing lots exercise it could be down to that. Have you taken your measurements, they can take a downward trend even when weight doesn't,
  • stephsbeck
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback! I'm hesitant to measure myself and track one more thing. But you're right, I will give it a shot.
    Thank you!
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Since I had surgery on Wednesday I am not weighiing myself tonight but did want to check in with everyone! and I just wanna say AWESOME job to all of you! I will be back to weighing next friday :)
  • re_freshME
    Options
    Great Friday! I lost another lb today. My last weigh in at the gym was 148.5. Today, I am 147.5. Look forward to losing some more. Good luck everyone!
  • akb130
    akb130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Late is better than never! Yesterday morning I weighed in at 142. That is down 1 lb from last week! Hopefully I can keep up this momentum.
  • vienna26
    Options
    Morning!
    Last week 148.6lbs
    Today 150.8lbs

Id defo take measurements aswell you shouldnt justdepend on the scale alone it can be very misleading at times, id log all exercise you do, do you know what your bmr and tdee are??
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Previous goals:
    Sept 22-23: - lost total of 3.8 l
    Sept 29-30 - stayed the same...
    Oct 6-7: down 1 more to total lost of 4.8 (had wanted to lose 5 by now, so close).

Next Goals:
    Oct 20-21: Down 2.2 more lb (total lost 7)
    Nov 3-4; Down 1 more lb (total lost 8)
    Nov 17-18: Down 2 more lb - (total lost 10)