ChatBox 10/5-10/12

Options
Hi everyone..

I have been away for a bit.. Really wanted to stop by and say hello and see how is everyone doing?! I want to hear all about PROGRESS?! Any pounds dropped? Any miles ran? Who's going ALL IN with this challenge?! Getting absolutely fit for the holidays?! Getting healthy! Building some nice lean muscle! I want to hear about it!!!

You guys all ROCK. Keep focused. Keep your goals set. Keep moving forward. GO GO GO ~~~~

Replies

• Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm not doing as much as I should but I'm still moving my body and eating pretty well. I got a little overzealous celebrating my birthday and just have to figure out how to get back on track 100%. I'm also doing a 30 day squat challenge which has helped quite a bit....my legs are screaming for mercy. This is day 12 and we are up to 65 per day with jump squats being added this go round. I refuse to give up because the challenge isn't over yet. I gained so much weight last holiday season and I don't want to do that again. Time to guzzle my 30 oz of water!
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Im trying more now that i have a beautiful wedding dress to fit into! First 3 weeks were rough but i plan to tighten up on exercose and clean eating!
  • mep0430
    mep0430 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So far, so good. The Saturday morning weigh ins are great for accountability.
  • pars1981
    pars1981 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Well I havent dropped any pounds since the start of the challenge but Im starting to firm up my exercise schedule. Have started doing several classes at the local leisure centre, and trying to figure out which ones Im going to stick at. Have done my final training run this evening for my 5k on Sunday. Very nervous, but very excited!!!
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Things are going great over here! I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow!! Yesterday I was feeling really lazy looking to make 3 days in a row with no exercise.. until suddenly I realized I only have 2 more chances to work out before our weigh in and I'm worried about my weight..

..Today I jumped on the scale and hit my first reward weight! I can't wait to get my pedicure (reward)!!!
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Things are going ok. No Loss this week but i have worked out more. I need to get the eating right thing down. I do good for a few days and then I end up binging on what ever i can find even if i'm not hungry. But every meal is a new meal and I am going to push on and not give up this time. Congrats to all of you who are doing good!!
  • jabmzmom
    Options
    The challenge is going good. I had a little bit of a gain last week so i am hoping for a loss tomorrow morning. My exercise has not been that great this week as I did not make it to the gym on Tues or Wed night. I have not made my water goal everyday but will make it next week.
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm only down two lbs but my mom visited this weekend and I still lost some so I am happy!!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hoping weigh in day will be good. Want that body fat to be lower!
  • Kate964
    Kate964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i am struggling with exersise outside of work days. i am a housekeeper at a hospital and i work vigoursly and hard 3-4 days a week but because i am a float some times i have 3 or more days off in a row and i just sit here or go on a slow walk, not exersise at all really. but i am losing weight and even inches, so i have been doing well but i could (and will) be doing better.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi guys......haven't been on for awhile as was on vacation in Costa Rica!!!! Didn't do too well on the diet...but was VERY active with hiking, white water tubing, zip-lining, horseback riding....and walks on the beach....so hopefully the scale will not be too cruel!

I weigh in on Thursdays and REFUSE to weigh in before then!

Am back now and re-motivated. Did good on the diet today and went for a 2 hour Fall Color Hike today!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi guys......haven't been on for awhile as was on vacation in Costa Rica!!!! Didn't do too well on the diet...but was VERY active with hiking, white water tubing, zip-lining, horseback riding....and walks on the beach....so hopefully the scale will not be too cruel!

I weigh in on Thursdays and REFUSE to weigh in before then!

Am back now and re-motivated. Did good on the diet today and went for a 2 hour Fall Color Hike today!

Keep up the good work everyone!

WEIGH-IN UPDATE: Actually LOST 1/2 lb. on vacation....and so relieved....on with the challenge!!!!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Things are going ok. No Loss this week but i have worked out more. I need to get the eating right thing down. I do good for a few days and then I end up binging on what ever i can find even if i'm not hungry. But every meal is a new meal and I am going to push on and not give up this time. Congrats to all of you who are doing good!!

I feel u. I do the same thing. We must get this right! =)