L1D5 Killed It!!

Options
So I just finished day 5 and pretty sure I pushed myself harder then I have yet!! I just want to feel completely prepared when Level 2 comes so I am gonna continue pushing hard so my body is ready and willing!! I feel amazing!!!

Replies

• chapelprincess
    chapelprincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Completed! My legs were hurting pretty good during the static lunges today and I was hating JM, but I pushed through and by the 2nd circuit I was loving it! I feel so accomplished! I did a post workout stretching yoga again and it's really helping the muscle soreness and helps me recover and relax. I feel so much stronger already! Keep up the hard work everyone! We're in this together!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    half way mark for level 1....5 days down 5 to go!

25 days left. :drinker:
  • anieves815
    anieves815 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Done with day 5! Can't believe we r halfway through level one. So proud of all of us!!
  • carcona
    carcona Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Did it this morning, felt good, tired now:)
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5, also did P90x ab ripper x and some extra cardio....it's getting easier now! Can't wait for level 2! Keep it up ladies- we're doing awesome! :)
  • belliesmom
    Options
    Day 5 down! Halfway through level one! Keep shredding it girls!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Today's workout was amazing! I was drenched by the end. I was able to handle more repetitions of certain moves and I am WORN out!

25 days to go! :drinker:
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    L1D5 completed whoohoo and also did 42 mins of Zumba. Good luck all.
  • lewis350
    Options
    L1D5 completed yesterday, along with a 7km run, feeling a little muscle tightness today. Will do D6 tonight while hubby looks after our 7 year old daughter and 3 of her BFFs while they have a sleep over :devil: oh and our other 2 kids will be there to annoy everyone :explode: .....joys of being a parent :laugh:
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Finished early in the day. much easier in the morning. feeling great now for the thanksgiving car rides:)
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D5 yesterday morning with a friend! I was crazy busy yesterday so I didn't get a chance to log my workout.
  • Nillia2
    Nillia2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    L1D5 complete!...made it through that first circuit or jumping jacks and jumps widout stopping! :)