On to Level 2???

Options
pamcuster
pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
Where is everybody?! :)

Today was Day 10 for me at Level 1...I'm wondering just how ready you need to be in order to move on to Level 2.

I still stop a time or two during jumping-jacks to catch my breath, don't bounce super-high doing jump-ropes or butt-kicks, and start skipping the front raises during that side-lunge set...

But, I'm thinking about moving on to Level 2 anyway, just to change things up for my muscles...

I'm interested in hearing about eveybody else's experiences...

Pam

Replies

• crummans1096
    Options
    I've been thinking about it too. I'm taking today off because I have a knee that has been messed up since jr. high, and I couldn't get it to bend last night. But I might give level two a go next week. I've already seen huge improvements in how far I can go just since I started. Let me know if you do it!
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    OK, I did Level 2 today! I read somewhere online that it was much harder...I didn't think so! I mean, it's definitely HARD, but (to me) no more so than Level 1 - just different. I'm glad I went ahead and tried it...I think you should too! :)

I don't know if I'm seeing *enough* improvement...I guess I really don't know what to expect. I do feel a little stronger, and I really think I'm already a bit more toned, but when 30 seconds of jumping jacks wears me out, I REALLY feel like I'm just in terrible shape and there's almost no hope for me! But, with that said, I'm still plugging away!

I hope your knee is all better soon and you can get going again! And let me know what you think of Level 2!

Pam