Check in 10/6

Options
ShallaLovee
ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
Hey ladies hows it going? I know that your probably having a busy busy day with work and everything so just check in whenever you can. I hope your day is going well and I also hope that you can squeeze in your workouts. Today I had Core 20 + Stretch 40. As usual still not liking the yoga. Maybe the last 5 minutes but whatever LOL. It's getting so cold here I don't feel like doing anything but staying in bed where its warm but I have to get up and move around. I've been scared to sweat the last 2 days because I get really cold afterwards. Anyways, I might do some Zumba later and that'll be it. Again hope your having a great day :)

Replies

• JamirahMUA
    JamirahMUA Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today is no good for me...had to leave work early because i am doubled over in pain from cramps! Not able to escape the pain so no workout for me today :-( if I'm feeling up to it i will double up on my workout tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a good day!
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    So i ended up feeling so much better after some meds and other remedies. So i did core 20 & a Jillian Michaels kickboxing workout . I am not a fan of Stretch 40 so i skipped that this time.
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    I'm so glad you feel better! Did you get some rest in? I never tired any of Jillians workouts but I do love her as a trainer so maybe I should. I'm not a fan of Stretch 40 either but I did it cause I'm trying to follow the schedule to a "T" so ugh. I just don't like yoga and for it to be 40 minutes is like torture to me. I know in the long run it'll probably be good especially because stretching helps my knee.

I was reading a girls success story about her doing Turbofire for 5 weeks and lost like 15lbs and I was like daaang I wish I could lose like that. Sometimes I wonder what more can I do? What am I doing wrong? What can I do to improve and what not and I just don't know. A lot of people are dropping weight like died flies and I'm barely losing anything. I know I'm only 3 weeks in but it's just frustrating. I also know your suppose to go off how your clothes are fitting, how you feel and inches but when that's minimal results too I just really wonder. Are you guys having this problem? I hate to be a complainer or downer but I'm just curious. The good thing is I'm trying my best to not let it effect me or lessen what I do but it's definitely hard. I'm going to continue this I'm determined to get through this and to complete my mission. So I'm not worried about that.
  • JamirahMUA
    Options
    Yes i got a couple of hours in....i understand exactly how you feel with the weight and inches thing! I've Bern thinking a lot about it myself because i don't think I'm anywhere near where i should be! when i came on to mfp i really started to listen to what was being said on forums. I would think if it works for them, it should work for me! Not the case! I am now just going on how i feel when it comes eating! I love exercise so 6 days a week for at least 30min. Is good for me. I think we just have to keep tweaking things to see how they Willi work for us! Everyone gets down sometimes but no matter how many times you are down along the journey, once you make it....it will be the best high of your life! Just keep pushing!
  • ShallaLovee
    Options
    Thanks, Jamirah you are so right! I will continue to push because I don't want to give up this time no matter what happens or what doesn't happen I'm going to continue to move forward.