Week 6 (6th oct)???

Options
herbalkitty
herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
What are we meant to be doing this week? Since its already started it would be nice to know otherwise we all fail the first day as we don't know lol

Replies

• helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I'll be rocking in a corner soon if I can't log against a challenge.

Although I do appreciate its some work to put this together.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I'll be rocking in a corner soon if I can't log against a challenge.

Although I do appreciate its some work to put this together.

I second that. Been checking since Wednesday to see what this weeks challenge is, soooo excited to find out the new ones.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should just make up our own... :P lol
    x
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    *Looks around*

Still nothing? I'm hoping for something worthwhile since I fell off the wagon a bit due to a killer work schedule the past few weeks. :(
  • tracy9301
    tracy9301 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I agree, but today my kids wanted to try something new. We had grilled eggplant and zucchini bread.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I guess the challenge is NO CHALLENGE or maybe we make up our own? LOL
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    Options
    Okay so I'm gonna continue with last weeks challenge until I know what's happening, maybe aim to burn 2000 calories instead on 1600 for the week. Can't sit around waiting otherwise the chocolate will come back out lol :smile:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm gonna continue with last weeks challenge until I know what's happening, maybe aim to burn 2000 calories instead on 1600 for the week. Can't sit around waiting otherwise the chocolate will come back out lol :smile:

thats what i was thinking of doing :) x
  • AnotherAustinGirl
    AnotherAustinGirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Grilled eggplant and zucchini bread. Yum!

I was at first disappointed not to see a new challenge yet but I do challenged with a bunch of other groups so it's kind of a relief at the same time.
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options

thats what i was thinking of doing :) x

Same here!