New to the group. Baby #3 born August 11th.

Options
Hi, my name is Debby and I am a 28 yr old mom of 3 girls aged 6, 3 & 7 weeks. Before getting pregnant 7 yrs ago I weighed 135 lbs and I would love to get back down to that weight again. The biggest I have ever been was 167lbs at 9 months pregnant with my newest addition and I currently weigh 158lbs. I am down 19lbs PP. I am taking stroller-cardio classes 2 times a week right now nd loving it. I am also breastfeeding so with the combo of both I hope to get down to my goal weight soon.

Nice meeting you gals!

Replies

• mommy9kids
    mommy9kids Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    HI Debby! I'm Veronica and just had baby #9 on August 20th. I was 140 when I got married, and am in the 176ish range right now. Want to at least get to 145. I'm also breastfeeding and working out on the elliptical at least 4 times a week for an hour. I tend to lose slow, so I have to be patient, but any loss is better than a gain, imo :) I just turned 38. Feel free to friend me if you'd like, and good luck!
  • JDwashere
    JDwashere Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just gave birth to my third girl also on August 6th...lol But my older girls are 13 and 16, so it is nice to have a sitter while I go walk if it is too cold to take my new little bundle out. I also was 135 before giving birth, but due to have too much amniotic fluid I went up to 200! I managed to lose 45 so far but still have a ways to go before I can get back down to where I was. At 35 the weight is harder to lose, since most of my initial loss was all the fluid I had (I looked like I was having triplets)...lol You can add me too if you want, I am new to this site as well.
  • tobin1
    tobin1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Always looking for an new friend or 2 or 3..........I have an 11 yr old(turning 12 in October.I weighed a lot and then this December I decided to loose weight with MFP and Zumba with walking daily.it WORKED I went from 200 to 190 in a month and got PREGNANT with baby #2.I continued walking and eating lots of fruit with walking a lot.I gave birth on August 20th to an very healthy baby boy.I dont have time to eat or workout now!!!!!!!!!!I am slowly getting back into things last night I turned on the WII and got into my black eye peas for an hour and it felt great to just dance some stress off.The last time I went to the doctor was 2 weeks after giving birth for help with depression and I weighed 190,I dont go back til naext week for my 6 week check up and hoping that the scale is the same or lower.I have lots of issues going on so I could use some new girlfriends that are feeling the same.Oh did I mention we homeschool...so were do i find time for anything.:blushing:
  • mommy9kids
    mommy9kids Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh did I mention we homeschool...so were do i find time for anything.:blushing:

We are homeschoolers too!
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy to 3 as well I have a almost 7 year old a 4 year old and a 7 week old! I work p/t and go to school and I cosleep, baby wear and AP ( which is much harder this time around working 18 hours a week, but my sitter AP too so she is pretty awesome!)