last day

Options
selig0730
selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
Today is the last day of round 3 so make a good one. Tomorrow is weigh in day and hopefully we can make a round 4....I already did a 3.8 mile run this morning. What r u planning on doing for the last day of round 3?

Replies

• Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I am looking at a gain for week 4, these past 4 weeks have been a rollercoaster. I am totally looking forward to a round 4 if anyone else is, I am feeling better each day and should be able to start working out more each week. Now that I had my binge this week after 3 weeks of not being able to eat, I believe I have it out of my system....and looking at the scale going up again is NOT going to be an option :D
  • selig0730
    Options
    ok weigh in was good...8 pounds after round 1, 5 pounds after round 2, 5.5 after round 3. All together 18.5 pounds which is great cause wasnt sure how much i would lose before i started this challenge back in May (because i already lost alot before it started) thanks everyone who have helped me out and movatived to be better...anyone in for round 4? IM READY!!!!
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well unfortunately for me I didn't do anything yesterday except muck around with some kdi9s, it was just oo hot, it really felt like the middle of summer and it's only sprin. Anyway I made a lose this week 1.2lbs, which I am okay with thought it would be more asI have been working hard, but that's okay. So for round 2 I lost 13.3lbs, and this round I lost 5.5 making a total of 18.8lbs for the two rounds whihc I think is pretty cool, but Ir eally need to start lookingat my diet, because I am not losing th weight I should be, so that 's my goal for this week and I am definately up for a round 4
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I didn't do great in round three. I couldn't stay focused on my goals although I did begin personal training twice a week.
    First round lost 13.2lbs, second 7.3 lbs, third 5.6lbs. I suppose to put it into perspective a total loss of 25.7lbs over the three rounds.
    I'm up for round four!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Round 3 was my best round yet and this rounds total of 12 brings me to a 3 round total of 25 pounds. I was in a major rut when I joined the first challenge, it has been so important for me to be accountable. Thanks for this support!
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Round 4?

Should I just add on some new columns for a new 6 weeks? Thoughts? :-)

I did better than the last 2 rounds, actually lost some weight - 5.8lbs woo! x
  • helen8297
    helen8297 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If i forget to make the new challenge if ppl want it, write on my wall and it'll remind me! x
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Round 4?

Should I just add on some new columns for a new 6 weeks? Thoughts? :-)

I did better than the last 2 rounds, actually lost some weight - 5.8lbs woo! x

Yes I think just add some new columns on. Well done on your weight loss!
  • selig0730
    Options
    You should do the same for round 3. So starting weight for each round ..then just change the dates on the ones right now
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Me.epic.fail..........
    I'm up for another round though!
  • Nadine14040
    Nadine14040 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...another round!!! I've finally had some movement and have broken through a stubborn plateau. Yippee! Not 10 pounds, but better than the last round so I'm a happy camper! Congrats to all the successes, no matter what the amount!
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    any sign of round four, your efforts are much appreciated

Andy
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I havnt been around much to get on and encourage all of you but Im still here and peeking at everyones progress when I get the time. I lost 5 lbs this round and so happy with that.

Im in for round 4 although really busy I will try harder to get more involved and really push for that 10 this time!!!!
  • selig0730
    Options
    So are we gonna have another challenge for round 4?
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OK everyone, I added a new tab to the spreadsheet for round 4! Use the same speadsheet link and at the bottom left you will see 2 tabs one says round 4, click on that and it will open a new spreadsheet. I left everyone's name and demographic info on the sheet to make it easier. I put a column for round 4 starting weight, we can all enter that on Sunday the 14th, then I have new columns for every Sunday until December 2nd to record our weekly weigh ins. I also cleared the column that has the total loss so we can start fresh for this round, it does not auto calculate so you will need to add your totals weekly.

Good luck everyone!