Please Post Miles Completed for Sept. 30-Oct.6

Options
SGRHO23
SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
Hi Miles Challengers!!!!! I hope everyone has had a beautiful and productive week. I am still excited about training for my first 5k. Lets get it!!!

Replies

• SGRHO23
    Options
    I have completed 10 Miles this week. Not counting this evening or Saturday.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have completed 14 and I'm about to go and do 5 more.
  • timebomb821
    timebomb821 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've completed 11 this week. Four miles were done by riding a stationary bike, but I think it still counts :)
  • cdmarie
    cdmarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 10.9 miles in, not counting tomorrow, obviously. Blessed weekend, everyone!
  • PammyGift
    PammyGift Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started on Oct 1st 17.99 miles walking:smile:
  • PammyGift
    PammyGift Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    how do you delete previous posts?
  • SweetWillie2
    SweetWillie2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks SGR for all your positive comments to all of us, with your goal and your great attitude you will do awsome on your first 5K and all those to follow!! Keep up the good work.
  • ddeiser
    ddeiser Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Only got in 2 miles this week. Getting back on track now!:embarassed:
  • glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thanks SGR for all your positive comments to all of us, with your goal and your great attitude you will do awsome on your first 5K and all those to follow!! Keep up the good work.

Couldn't agree more with SweetWillie2's comment, and encourage you all to keep up the good work!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Had a terrible week, only completed 5 miles, still have 65 to go, gotta step up my game!
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    how do you delete previous posts?
    What are you trying to delete ? Go back to whatever you posted and click delete. It should allow you to edit or delete anything you post.
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    Had a terrible week, only completed 5 miles, still have 65 to go, gotta step up my game!
    You have got this!!!! We are all here to win. I know you will burn it up this week.
  • SGRHO23
    Options
    Thank you Willie!!!!
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am at 11 this week. I had a bad week where i only ran 3 days so i have to step it up next week and get to it.