Monday weigh-in 10/8/12!!

Options
Anyone out there? This group started out strong... but has really fizzled out. Is anyone still weighing in? It's not too late. Valentine's Day is still over 4 months away!!

Replies

• aprillynn329
    aprillynn329 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal. -Charles Carlson

SW: 212.5 (203.5 when I started this challenge)
    LW: 200
    CW: 199
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Way to go April!! That's great! I have been hovering right around 185-186 for months! It's so frustrating so my challenge right now is to overcome this major plateau! Trying not to get discouraged, just re-vamping my workouts and eating habits. I think I've been starving myself on accident. So I'm eating a little more and lifting weights and hopefully that will get things going again. Wanted to be down to 165 by the end of the year and I doubt that's going to happen :-/
  • tbielaczyc
    Options
    Hey Girls, I forgot to check in last week, but I'm staying committed! My loss was only 1/4 lb. this week, but that's ok, it's a loss, not a gain right? I hope all is well with everyone. I'm trying to recruit newbies to this challenge as I think it's a totally doable one. Don't forget to post any cool recipes on the recipe topic here too. I made another chocolate cake and it's still one of my faves.
  • tbielaczyc
    Options
    Hey Girls, I forgot to check in last week, but I'm staying committed! My loss was only 1/4 lb. this week, but that's ok, it's a loss, not a gain right? I hope all is well with everyone. I'm trying to recruit newbies to this challenge as I think it's a totally doable one. Don't forget to post any cool recipes on the recipe topic here too. I made another chocolate cake and it's still one of my faves. It's great with raspberries.
  • kristizzzle
    Options
    It really has fizzled out. Hard to trust groups on here! How do you know which ones to join that will reliably stick to it?

SW: 207.0 lbs
    LW: 205.6 lbs
    CW: 204.0

Weekly loss - 1.6!! Total Loss is 3 pounds ... 37 to go! Come on, I need your motivation and support ladies!
  • tbielaczyc
    Options
    Go Kristi!! Great loss for the week. I have a big weekend, my daughter's bday...cake, pizza, you name it, it'll be within reach. Yikes! wish me luck and keep up the hard work.
  • SexyDedee
    SexyDedee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'10
    Starting weight 212 lbs - 9/12/12
    current weight 202 lbs - 10/14/12
    Goal 180 lbs

sorry I dont log into my laptop much do anyone know if you can post from the app
    I have found the extreme fat smash diet to really work!- for me anyway!!!!
  • SexyDedee
    SexyDedee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i understand i get alot of encouragement thru the app post.... ill try to remember to log in and post more....keep up the great work everyone