Anybody in Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland

Options
jayantg
jayantg Posts: 4 Member
Started using MFP a little over 2 weeks ago. I am currently doing 'Couch to 5K' runs. Looking for motivating friends :)

Replies

• jayantg
    jayantg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    * ping * :)
  • sarahu8226
    Options
    I am a little more North, in Snohomish
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Renton here. I did live in Bellevue until 5 years ago. Here are plenty of people in your area. Good luck!
  • kay7jay
    kay7jay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm moving to Kirkland in a week :)
  • Annalisa419
    Annalisa419 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I live in Auburn but work in Bellevue.
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey! I used to live in Redmond! Now im in duvall, but spend deacon tme in redmond!
  • amiller7x7
    amiller7x7 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Woodinville (Hollywood Hill) here - don't do the running but do a fair amount of road cycling. Let me know if you want any assistance on how to find some of appropriate cycling rides in the area via Cascade Bicycle Club or the Meetup.com groups.
  • Txracy
    Txracy Posts: 78
    Options
    I live in Duvall, but am always in Redmond. :)

I signed up to do my first 5K this June, and my goal is basically to just complete it in about 30 minutes.
  • dunadan
    dunadan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Live in Bothell/Brier/Lynnwood/Snohomish County area, work in Redmond at you-know-where...
  • Polymorphist
    Options
    I'm in Bellevue. Soon-to-be-employed tech worker here, LOL (who isn't one of those in this area?).

I did the Stronglifts program for a year and had good results, but also just started krav maga and may consider some boxing. Currently just trying to burn off some of this body fat so doing a lot of cardio. Some of you may catch me running around Factoria in the evenings.